Alahambra is the 4th most walkable neighborhood in Phoenix with a Walk Score of 54.
Phoenix is the 33rd most walkable city in the U.S. with a Walk Score of 54. In Phoenix, 16% of residents have a Walk Score of 70 or above.
Apartments Near Alahambra Schools
Alahambra Apartment Buildings
- Phoenix, AZ - Lush Courtyard Living on the Cent...
- Mozaic at Steele Park
- Beautifully Remodeled 1 bed/1 bath studio $399/mo
- The Monarch
- Estates On Maryland
- Life at Midtown
- The Station on Central
- Canyon Place
- 4141 West Glendale
- Bonfire at Midtown
- Ideal location, close to schools, shopping and transportation. Lots of green common area, a community pool and laundry. Galley kitchen with breakfast bar, dining area in the great room. Two full baths. Includes water, sewer and trash.
- Senior apt. for retired and semi-retired lifestyle. Centrally located near the heart of downtown Phoenix on the bus line, near shopping, hospitals and senior center(s). Planned activities, heated swimming pools, dog park and more. FREE Utilites..
- Santa Fe Springs
- Air conditioning - Central heat - Walk-in closet - Hardwood floor - Tile floor - Living room - Refrigerator - Stove/Oven - Swimming pool - Jacuzzi/Whirlpool - Cable-ready
- Newly remodeled! New kitchen and flooring throughout! Must see! Please call 602-430-0436 or email email@example.com