Fresno is the 26th most walkable city in the U.S. with a Walk Score of 41. In Fresno, 22% of residents have a Walk Score of 70 or above.
|3||Fresno High Roeding||59||57,289|
Apartments Near Roosevelt Schools
Roosevelt Apartment Buildings
- Palazzo at Campus Pointe
- Saint Doris
- The Landing at Fancher Creek
- Canyon Del Sol
- All units and the entire apartment complex are being completely remodeled, with new carpeting, appliances, cabinets and countertops. Apartment is located next to walmart, other shopping areas, and school
- All application fees (based on credit approval) • $500 Deposit •First Month Rent •Offer applies to 3-Bedrooms Only •$99 Holding deposit must be paid at the time application is submitted •12-Month lease required
- Hurry in to Maple Grove today! Move-in during the Month of May & your 1st Month is free!!!
- Newly Remodeled ! Don't miss your chance to live in brand new renovated, spacious one and two bedroom apartments.
- Newly remodeled. New cabinets, carpet, paint and appliances. Central heat and A/C. One car garage. Very large lot with fenced backyard. Desirable Sunnyside area. Close to Turner Elementary School.
- Located close to Transportation, Shopping, Schools and Parks
- Great size, great location, great new community. Only complex like it in town!!
- Walk in Closet, Family Room and Living room, Formal Dining Room, Open Concept, Gas Fireplace, Large Backyard, Large Kitchen with Island
- 1 st months rent is FREE!!
- -2 Beds / 1 Baths -Large bedrooms -Tile Flooring -New Paint throughout -Carport -Water/Sewer included