Fairgrounds is the 3rd most walkable neighborhood in San Jose with a Walk Score of 62.
San Jose Neighborhoods
San Jose is the 19th most walkable city in the U.S. with a Walk Score of 62. In San Jose, 29% of residents have a Walk Score of 70 or above.
|4||West San Jose||62||98,024|
|8||Alum Rock-East Foothills||57||28,218|
|10||East San Jose||49||112,030|
|12||North San Jose||47||22,913|
|14||Edenvale - Seven Trees||43||37,395|
Fairgrounds Apartment Buildings
- The Woods Apartments
- Bella Villagio
- Avalon Rosewalk
- Italian Gardens
- Las Ventanas Apartments
- Villa Torre
- Curtner Gardens Inn
- Walk-In clost, A/C, Full Kitchen, Patio/Balcony/ Covered Parking/ Gated Entrance/ Pool/ Tot-Lot/ Barbeque Areas
- Built in 1982. Two story townhouse with concrete patio in a beautiful complex with swimming pool. Granite counter top.
- 1930 Almaden Apartments offers a park like setting in an area close to everything. Our studio apartment homes have dishwasher and large walk in closets. There is a pool and play structure on site as well as on site laundry facilities.
- Casa Real is close to all major freeways, public transporation and shopping. The property has 2 on-site laundry facilities, a pool and play structure. We also offer Project Access to our residents with various classes.
- 1 Bed 1 Bath: $1113 2 Bed 2 Bath: $1400 3 Bed 3 Bath: $1600 Private Patios, Maple Cabinets, W/D Hookups, Dishwasher, Disposal, Microwave, Air Conditioning, Gas Stoves.
- Apartment with Tons of Unique Old World Charm a...
- Upstairs Apartment, A/C, Granite Counters. Fres...