Fairgrounds is the 3rd most walkable neighborhood in San Jose with a Walk Score of 62.
San Jose Neighborhoods
San Jose is the 19th most walkable city in the U.S. with a Walk Score of 62. In San Jose, 29% of residents have a Walk Score of 70 or above.
|4||West San Jose||62||98,024|
|8||Alum Rock-East Foothills||57||28,218|
|10||East San Jose||49||112,030|
|12||North San Jose||47||22,913|
|14||Edenvale - Seven Trees||43||37,395|
Fairgrounds Apartment Buildings
- The Woods Apartments
- Bella Villagio
- Avalon Rosewalk
- Las Ventanas Apartments
- Italian Gardens
- Villa Torre
- Curtner Gardens Inn
- Quiet neighborhood, close to bus lines, light rail, shopping centers & parks.
- Casa Real is close to all major freeways, public transporation and shopping. The property has 2 on-site laundry facilities, a pool and play structure. We also offer Project Access to our residents with various classes.
- Walk-In clost, A/C, Full Kitchen, Patio/Balcony/ Covered Parking/ Gated Entrance/ Pool/ Tot-Lot/ Barbeque Areas
- BEAUTIFUL MOBILE HOME WITH DECK, BEAUTIFUL VIEW, WASHER DRYER, PERGO FLOORING THROUGH OUT Contact for viewing.
- Cozy 2 Bedroom home near downtown San Jose
- 4 bed, 1643 sqft, $2,550
- Studio, 1.0 bath, $995