Fairgrounds is the 3rd most walkable neighborhood in San Jose with a Walk Score of 62.
San Jose Neighborhoods
San Jose is the 19th most walkable city in the U.S. with a Walk Score of 62. In San Jose, 29% of residents have a Walk Score of 70 or above.
|4||West San Jose||62||98,024|
|8||Alum Rock-East Foothills||57||28,218|
|10||East San Jose||49||112,030|
|12||North San Jose||47||22,913|
|14||Edenvale - Seven Trees||43||37,395|
Fairgrounds Apartment Buildings
- The Woods Apartments
- Bella Villagio
- Avalon Rosewalk
- Villa Torre
- Italian Gardens
- Las Ventanas Apartments
- Curtner Gardens Inn
- Built in 1982. Two story townhouse with concrete patio in a beautiful complex with swimming pool. Granite counter top.
- BEAUTIFUL MOBILE HOME WITH DECK, BEAUTIFUL VIEW, WASHER DRYER, PERGO FLOORING THROUGH OUT Contact for viewing.
- *One-Bedroom, One full bathroom * Full Kitchen *Air Conditioning/Heating * balcony *Community Room *GYM *Laundry Facilities on every floor *Elevators *Public Transit & Light Rail
- Casa Real is close to all major freeways, public transporation and shopping. The property has 2 on-site laundry facilities, a pool and play structure. We also offer Project Access to our residents with various classes.
- 2 bedrooms and 1.0 bathrooms. It is located at 1818 Rock Spring Dr San Jose, California. The nearest schools are Shirakawa (George, Sr.) Elementary, J. Wilbur Fair Junior High and Yerba Buena High School.
- Quiet neighborhood, close to bus lines, light rail, shopping centers & parks.
- 1 Bed 1 Bath: $1113 2 Bed 2 Bath: $1400 3 Bed 3 Bath: $1600 Private Patios, Maple Cabinets, W/D Hookups, Dishwasher, Disposal, Microwave, Air Conditioning, Gas Stoves.