Fairgrounds is the 3rd most walkable neighborhood in San Jose with a Walk Score of 62.
San Jose Neighborhoods
San Jose is the 19th most walkable city in the U.S. with a Walk Score of 62. In San Jose, 29% of residents have a Walk Score of 70 or above.
|4||West San Jose||62||98,024|
|8||Alum Rock-East Foothills||57||28,218|
|10||East San Jose||49||112,030|
|12||North San Jose||47||22,913|
|14||Edenvale - Seven Trees||43||37,395|
Fairgrounds Apartment Buildings
- The Woods Apartments
- Avalon Rosewalk
- Italian Gardens
- Las Ventanas Apartments
- Villa Torre
- Curtner Gardens Inn
- Bella Villagio
- Quiet neighborhood, close to bus lines, light rail, shopping centers & parks.
- Built in 1982. Two story townhouse with concrete patio in a beautiful complex with swimming pool. Granite counter top.
- Walk-In clost, A/C, Full Kitchen, Patio/Balcony/ Covered Parking/ Gated Entrance/ Pool/ Tot-Lot/ Barbeque Areas
- 2 bedrooms and 1.0 bathrooms. It is located at 1818 Rock Spring Dr San Jose, California. The nearest schools are Shirakawa (George, Sr.) Elementary, J. Wilbur Fair Junior High and Yerba Buena High School.
- Great Community! The apartment has full size washer/dryer connections, dishwasher and air conditioner!
- Casa Real is close to all major freeways, public transporation and shopping. The property has 2 on-site laundry facilities, a pool and play structure. We also offer Project Access to our residents with various classes.
- 2 bed, 2.0 bath, 960 sqft, $1,450