Briargate is the 7th most walkable neighborhood in Colorado Springs with a Walk Score of 39.
Colorado Springs Neighborhoods
Colorado Springs is the 34th most walkable city in the U.S. with a Walk Score of 39. In Colorado Springs, 22% of residents have a Walk Score of 70 or above.
|1||Old Colorado City||59||16,648|
|2||Central Colorado Springs||58||56,761|
|3||East Colorado Springs||53||58,643|
|4||Southeast Colorado Springs||48||59,401|
|5||Northeast Colorado Springs||46||58,280|
|6||West Colorado Springs||40||14,661|
|8||Southwest Colorado Springs||39||35,795|
|9||Northwest Colorado Springs||37||27,382|
|12||Peterson Air Force Base||18||1,467|
Briargate Apartment Buildings
- Advenir at Briarglen
- Alexan at Briargate
- Commons at Briargate
- 3 x 2
- Creekside at Norwood
- The Parc at Briargate
- 4 bed, 3177 sqft, $1,595
- Northeast 2 Story Home with Unf Basement
- Briargate 2Story Town House
- 5 bed, 3.5 bath, 3600 sqft, $1,925
- District 20 Charmer
- 8645 Chapel Square - 1
- 2 Bedroom Light and Bright Townhome!
- NEWER 4 Bedroom, 3 bath home near Union and Woo...
- Beautiful Briargate Two Story!