About Old Colorado City
Old Colorado City is the most walkable neighborhood in Colorado Springs with a Walk Score of 59.
# Old Colorado City
Colorado Springs Neighborhoods
Colorado Springs is the 34th most walkable city in the U.S. with a Walk Score of 59. In Colorado Springs, 22% of residents have a Walk Score of 70 or above.
|1||Old Colorado City||59||16,648|
|2||Central Colorado Springs||58||56,761|
|3||East Colorado Springs||53||58,643|
|4||Southeast Colorado Springs||48||59,401|
|5||Northeast Colorado Springs||46||58,280|
|6||West Colorado Springs||40||14,661|
|8||Southwest Colorado Springs||39||35,795|
|9||Northwest Colorado Springs||37||27,382|
|12||Peterson Air Force Base||18||1,467|
Old Colorado City Apartment Buildings
- Signature At Promontory Point
- Charming 2 Bedroom Unit in a West Side Fourplex!
- 409 N Walnut; two story home in downtown Colo S...
- 1 Bedroom Ready for Move in today
- 5 Bedroom Duplex with Fantastic Views
- Cute and Cozy Updated 2 Bedroom Unit in a Wests...
- Vintage Victorian Home on West Side
- Look at this GEM!
- Clean, Furnished, Quiet and Safe. Just move in!...
- 2 bed, 992 sqft, $1,750
- 2 bed, 980 sqft, $1,495
- Giltshire 1931 - 1
- 3 Bedroom - $1450
- Friendship - Westside 2 bedroom Fourplex