Miami is the 8th most walkable city in the U.S. with a Walk Score of 82. In Miami, 78% of residents have a Walk Score of 70 or above.
|4||Wynwood / Edgewater||81||18,482|
|6||North/East Coconut Grove||75||10,567|
|11||Alameda / West Flagler||69||45,972|
|13||South/West Coconut Grove||67||7,998|
Little Havana Apartment Buildings
- Unit ready for move in. Close to Schools, Freeways, Bus stops, Clean and Well maintained.
- Upgraded 2/1 apartment with new kitchen!!! Secured building, laundry facility,parking space available, playground for kids, barbecue. ALL UTILITIES INCLUDED
- 2/1 Greate building to live in.
- This is a brand NEW apartment Community in the Downtown Miami area accepting applications for exceptional tenants . Apartment homes include TWO full bathrooms, Ceramic Tile, Wood cabinetry, Mini blinds, Central A/C, Dishwasher, & Mini-blinds.
- 2 floor, new floor
- Miami, FL - 1 Bed /1 Bath - $750.00
- $ 650 1/1 villa Litle Habana
- renovated 1 bedroom
- NICE 1 BEDROOM 1 BATH APARTMENT WITH WITH 1 PARKING SPACE
- Pretty 1 Bedroom, new flooring
- Amazing city views! Floor to ceiling windows in...
- Brand New Apartments with outstanding amenities located in Downtown Miami. Income Restrictions Apply.
- 976 NW 6th St, Miami
- Home at 1711 SW 11 STMiami, FL
- Home at 2145 SW 7 STMiami, FL