About Old Fourth Ward
Old Fourth Ward is the 9th most walkable neighborhood in Atlanta with a Walk Score of 79.
# Old Fourth Ward
Atlanta is the 20th most walkable city in the U.S. with a Walk Score of 79. In Atlanta, 33% of residents have a Walk Score of 70 or above.
Old Fourth Ward Apartment Buildings
- Camden Midtown Atlanta
- Montage at Old Fourth Ward
- Highland Walk
- Alexan 360
- Ford Factory Lofts
- Savannah Midtown
- 703 Myrtle St.
- 780 Dixie Avenue
- 705 Piedmont Avenue
- 1 bedroom plus den in Midtown!
- Furnished Edgewood Cityview at 412/Heart of Edg...
- 626 Somerset Ter, #A
- In city cozy living at its BEST
- 192 Furnished Student Dorm Rooms
- Loft Living at It's Finest!!