Las Vegas Neighborhoods
Las Vegas is the 25th most walkable city in the U.S. with a Walk Score of 53. In Las Vegas, 25% of residents have a Walk Score of 70 or above.
|15||Angel Park Lindell||51||12,716|
|17||West Las Vegas||50||21,210|
|18||East Las Vegas||49||32,837|
|21||Sun City Summerlin||33||12,440|
Michael Way Apartment Buildings
- Entrata Di Paradiso
- Trellis Park Cheyenne
- Camden Vintage
- Granite counter tops in the kitchen and bath rooms. New appliances and new carpeting. Alarm system.
- La Ventana
- Oasis Vinings
- Evergreen The
- Camden Hills
- Completely remodeled house waiting for you. New cabinets, tile, paint etc. Great location.
- Beautiful newer 3 BR & 2 BA home in a quiet peaceful neighborhood, near schools & shoppings move in condition, hurry don't wait. near Torrey Pine & Vegas.
- 4 BEDROOM HOUSE WITH BRAND NEW KITCHEN AND GRANITE COUNTERTOPS, SINGLE STORY, NEW WINDOWS AND PAINT, LARGE YARD, CLOSE TO EVERYTHING, LAKE MEAD AND DECATUR AREA. WASHER/DRYER AND ALL OTHER APPLIANCES COME WITH CORY1179 @ AOL.COM 702 677 1219
- Oasis Palms
- 3 bedroom 2 bathroom remodeled master suite high ceiling tile in the kitchen and living room new carpet in the bedrooms patio cover community pool covered parking
- Landlord wants 1475 for this home. Pool cleaning fee $120.00 per month. House is well maintained. with a very large Family room. Free flat screen with 2 year lease.