About MiddletownMiddletown has an average Walk Score of 39 and is rated Car-Dependent.
Middletown Apartment Buildings
- Village East Apartments
- Olde Towne Apartments
- Maple Oaks Apartments
- Spacious 2 bedroom 2 bath in a great location, Magnificent swimming pool, playground, 24hr fitness center, and community clubhouse.
- Aspen Grove
- Features: 2 Bedrooms & Bath Kitchen, Dining Room Living Room Closets, closets, closets! balcony's to sit out Offstreet parking in rear
- AVAILABLE IN NOVEMBER/DECEMBER 2012 1 large & 1 smaller bedroom eat in kitchen with new appliances, living room, carpeted, A/C, W&D hook up, large unfinished basement, fenced yard.
- Beautiful completely remodeled home. New wood floors on first level. New remodeled kitchen. New Ceiling fans. High efficiency windows. Newer siding. Full unfinished basement. New Furnace, plumbing. Wrap around porch. Both bathrooms remodeled.
- very nice newly remodeled unit, well insulated with pergo flooring
- 3113 Ben Harrison, unit 5, Middletown, OH 45044. Call now to view it and send in your application.
- very nice newly remodeled, well insulated with pergo flooring
- 3 BEDROOM ,1 BATH,FULL UNFINISHED BASEMENT,COMPLETELY REDONE INSIDE AND OUT. FRONT PORCH,COVERED BACK PATIO. CLEAN
- Conveniently located this Middletown inspired community features timeless brick exteriors and well designed spacious interiors, offering two br, like a town homes from with large private decks or patios. Some floor plans feature attic storage.
- All new wood floors. New Ceiling fans in every room. New kitchen and cabinets, backsplash. Home completely remodeled. Beautiful sunroom wrap around windows. Eat in kitchen and large dining room. Garage. Basement. Stone tile shower.
- Middletown, Oh - Commercial - 1951 Central Ave,...