About South Park
South Park is the 67th most walkable neighborhood in Houston with a Walk Score of 38.
# South Park
Houston is the 23rd most walkable city in the U.S. with a Walk Score of 38. In Houston, 20% of residents have a Walk Score of 70 or above.
South Park Apartment Buildings
- Charming gated complex has Two (2) duplexes that sit in a quiet secure neighborhood. The property is located 2 blocks from bus line, shopping center, banking and restaurants. Perfect for a mother with a small family or Senior Citizen.
- we remodeled the unit in 2010, everything new, central air and heat, cabinets, appliancess, sheetrock and much more.
- Gas stove, fridge, Central a/h, quiet street, fenced yard, w/d hookups, new roof, den, & living room.
- Refrigerator and stove included for a price of 1000.00
- Beautiful 3 bedroom, 1 bath house in the historic Southcrest subdivision.
- Sir John is a family oriented property with large bedrooms and beautiful ceramic tile throughout the apartments. Playground in place for children, 6 laundry rooms and close to buslines and schools, easy access to 288 610 and 45 freeways.
- Please call 424-227-1591. Ready for move-in
- All new inside and out! Wood and tile flooring throughout. New baths! WasheDryer connections. New heating and air conditioning units with upgraded insulation - - - low utility bills! Ample off street parking. Security lighting.
- 4 bed, 2.0 bath, 1440 sqft, $1,070
- 4 bed, 2.0 bath, 1400 sqft, $1,000
- 10217 Teneha Street #A - #A , Houston
- 3 bed, 1.0 bath, 766 sqft, $750
- 2 bed, 1.0 bath, 1260 sqft, $650
- 4 bed, 3.0 bath, 2000 sqft, $1,250
- 4 bed, 2.0 bath, 1750 sqft, $1,250