Houston is the 23rd most walkable city in the U.S. with a Walk Score of 41. In Houston, 20% of residents have a Walk Score of 70 or above.
Sunnyside Apartment Buildings
- Kings Row Apartments
- Simmons Garden Apartments
- Brick home: 3 or 4 bedrooms, 2-baths, 2-car garage, hardwood floors, large back yard. Quiet cul-de-sac.
- Home by the Asrodome/Reliant part of town. It has a spacious living room with a fireplace, all appliances are included, new carpet and flooring,There is a great fenced backyard . near MetroRail and bus route (Super Fantastic).
- Beautiful house in a great community! House has recent upgrades !!!
- DEPOSIT NEGOTIABLE.
- Gas stove, fridge, Central a/h, quiet street, fenced yard, w/d hookups, new roof, den, & living room.
- ALL BILLS PAID (ELECTRICITY AND WATER)! EVEN FREE LAWN MOWING EVERY MONTH.
- Refrigerator and stove included for a price of 1000.00
- DEPOSIT NEGOTIABLE!
- Charming gated complex has Two (2) duplexes that sit in a quiet secure neighborhood. The property is located 2 blocks from bus line, shopping center, banking and restaurants. Perfect for a mother with a small family or Senior Citizen.
- Totaly remodeled; Everthing brand new: mini blinds, stove and dishwasher with Wood flooring in family room. Tile in kitchen, bathroom and utility room. Carpet in all bedrooms. Master bedroom down all others up.
- REMODLED UNITS
- A true MUST SEE, this home features 3 bedrooms and 1 bath. Boasting a spacious floor plan, hardwood floors and recent updates. Make your appointment to see this one before it's gone!!!
- Completely Remodeled New Tile and Hardwood Floors!