Bessemer Apartments and Rentals on Walk Score
The map below shows apartments and rentals in Bessemer.
Bessemer has a population of 27,456 and an average Walk Score of 30.
Apartments Near Amenities
Use Gotta Have filter above to find Bessemer apartments near grocery stores, coffee shops, restaurants, parks, and more.
- Birchall At Ross Bridge
- 2206 26th Ave, Hueytown, AL 35023
- Great home on corner lot featuring 3 bedrooms and 2 baths, high ceilings, large kitchen, newly restored hardwood floors and fenced yard! Take Bessemer Rd and turn on to 14th St N. Turn left on to Dartmouth.
- Available May 15th
- Fully Remodeled! Hardwood floors. Fenced back yard. Storage building.
- with a sunroom
- Great value with reasonable rent! 2 Bed, 1 Bath
- quite nieghborhood beautiful updated ceramic tile and grantie kitchen hardwood foolrs throuhg out
- 118 Fox Hollies Blvd.
- 2001 13th St N (Bessemer)
- Available in late June-schedule your viewing today
- 3 bed, $1,350
- 3 bed, 1.0 bath, 1200 sqft, $650
- 156 Singapore Circle
- Bessemer, AL, Jefferson County Rental 3 Bed 1 B...
Average Apartment Costs in BessemerBased on the first few accommodations in this search, we found:
One Bedroom apartments at an average cost of $826. The cheapest 1 bedroom rent is $588. The most expensive 1 bedroom price is $1065.
Two Bedrooms apartments at an average cost of $750. The cheapest 2 bedroom rent is $500. The most expensive 2 bedroom price is $1900.
Three Bedrooms apartments at an average cost of $1010. The cheapest 3 bedroom rent is $750. The most expensive 3 bedroom price is $2350.
Four Bedrooms apartments at an average cost of $1695. The cheapest 4 bedroom rent is $750. The most expensive 4 bedroom price is $1695.