Center Point Apartments and Rentals on Walk Score
The map below shows apartments and rentals in Center Point.
Center Point has a population of 16,921 and an average Walk Score of 26.
Apartments Near Amenities
Use Gotta Have filter above to find Center Point apartments near grocery stores, coffee shops, restaurants, parks, and more.
- Full size washer and dryer included.
- 1900 Lyle Drive, Birmingham
- 3 or 4 Bedroom in Center Point
- 121 21st Avenue NE, Birmingham
- 1700 Serene Cir, 35215 - 1
- 104 36th Ave NE Center Point, AL 35215 - 1
- 501 20th Avenue NE - 1
- 1701 5th Way NW Center Point AL 35215 - 1
- 2613 5th Place NW , Center Point
- Nice 3 Bedroom House new paint inside and out. Hardwood Floors
- Parkway Villa and Mirage at Centerpoint
- 1712 Ladonna Sue Cir
- 2445 Debbie Dr, Birmingham, AL 35215
Average Apartment Costs in Center PointBased on the first few accommodations in this search, we found:
Studio apartments at an average cost of $850. The cheapest studio rent is $850. The most expensive studio price is $850.
One Bedroom apartments at an average cost of $599. The cheapest 1 bedroom rent is $455. The most expensive 1 bedroom price is $685.
Two Bedrooms apartments at an average cost of $690. The cheapest 2 bedroom rent is $525. The most expensive 2 bedroom price is $1000.
Three Bedrooms apartments at an average cost of $852. The cheapest 3 bedroom rent is $700. The most expensive 3 bedroom price is $1495.
Four Bedrooms apartments at an average cost of $1347. The cheapest 4 bedroom rent is $725. The most expensive 4 bedroom price is $2400.