Homewood Apartments and Rentals on Walk Score
The map below shows apartments and rentals in Homewood.
Homewood has a population of 25,167 and an average Walk Score of 53.
Apartments Near Schools
Apartments Near Amenities
Use Gotta Have filter above to find Homewood apartments near grocery stores, coffee shops, restaurants, parks, and more.
- Wildforest Apartments, LLC
- Mayfair Apartments
- Wildwood Crossings
- Lakeshore Garden 2bedroom and 3 bedroom Units- ...
- Homewood Central Park Apartments- 2bed/1baths- ...
- RARE Mountain Brook Village 1bed/1bath - Washer...
- Mayfair, Birmingham, AL 35209
- Southside- Renovated 2bed/1bath with Washer/ Dr...
- Wonderful renovated 2 bed/2 bath
- 727 Columbiana Rd - 1
- University Heights
Average Apartment Costs in HomewoodBased on the first few accommodations in this search, we found:
Studio apartments at an average cost of $675. The cheapest studio rent is $560. The most expensive studio price is $790.
One Bedroom apartments at an average cost of $725. The cheapest 1 bedroom rent is $450. The most expensive 1 bedroom price is $1090.
Two Bedrooms apartments at an average cost of $710. The cheapest 2 bedroom rent is $460. The most expensive 2 bedroom price is $1075.
Three Bedrooms apartments at an average cost of $712. The cheapest 3 bedroom rent is $575. The most expensive 3 bedroom price is $1295.
Four Bedrooms apartments at an average cost of $850. The cheapest 4 bedroom rent is $750. The most expensive 4 bedroom price is $950.