Homewood Apartments and Rentals on Walk Score
The map below shows apartments and rentals in Homewood.
Homewood has a population of 25,167 and an average Walk Score of 53.
Apartments Near Schools
Apartments Near Amenities
Use Gotta Have filter above to find Homewood apartments near grocery stores, coffee shops, restaurants, parks, and more.
- Wildforest Apartments, LLC
- Mayfair Apartments
- Wildwood Crossings
- Lakeshore Garden 2bedroom and 3 bedroom Units- ...
- The Irish Apartments- New 1 and 2 bedrooms in S...
- SOHO Condos - Heart of Homewood Living- Best in...
- Hallman Hill Condos in Homewood- 2 and 3 Bedroo...
- Beautiful remodeled spacious condo
- 2 bed, $800
- Rent To Own - Hoover W/ Spain Park High, Fenced...
- Lenmar at Homewood
- Southern Court - Homewood Park, Birmingham AL a...
- The Manhattan - Homewood, Birmingham AL at Home...
- Heathermoor Village - Mountain Brook, AL at Mou...
- Pending...Under Contract
Average Apartment Costs in HomewoodBased on the first few accommodations in this search, we found:
Studio apartments at an average cost of $560. The cheapest studio rent is $485. The most expensive studio price is $790.
One Bedroom apartments at an average cost of $675. The cheapest 1 bedroom rent is $380. The most expensive 1 bedroom price is $1090.
Two Bedrooms apartments at an average cost of $670. The cheapest 2 bedroom rent is $460. The most expensive 2 bedroom price is $1500.
Three Bedrooms apartments at an average cost of $725. The cheapest 3 bedroom rent is $575. The most expensive 3 bedroom price is $900.
Four Bedrooms apartments at an average cost of $850. The cheapest 4 bedroom rent is $750. The most expensive 4 bedroom price is $950.