Homewood Apartments and Rentals on Walk Score
The map below shows apartments and rentals in Homewood.
Homewood has a population of 25,167 and an average Walk Score of 53.
Apartments Near Schools
Apartments Near Amenities
Use Gotta Have filter above to find Homewood apartments near grocery stores, coffee shops, restaurants, parks, and more.
- Wildforest Apartments, LLC
- Mayfair Apartments
- Wildwood Crossings
- Lakeshore Garden 2bedroom and 3 bedroom Units- ...
- Hallman Hill Condos in Homewood- 2 and 3 Bedroo...
- The Irish Apartments- New 1 and 2 bedrooms in S...
- Lenmar at Homewood
- Lakeshore Gardens 2BR 2BA- Homewood, AL at Home...
- Southern Court - Homewood Park, Birmingham AL a...
- Heathermoor Village - Mountain Brook, AL at Mou...
- Move In Special! Minutes To Downtown-Gated Comm...
- Edgewood/ Homewood, Birmingham, AL 35209
- 3 bed, $1,195
- Cahaba Park - Homewood, Birmingham AL at Homewood
- 1st Month's Rent Free! at Southside Neighbo...
Average Apartment Costs in HomewoodBased on the first few accommodations in this search, we found:
Studio apartments at cost of $790.
One Bedroom apartments at an average cost of $685. The cheapest 1 bedroom rent is $380. The most expensive 1 bedroom price is $1090.
Two Bedrooms apartments at an average cost of $637. The cheapest 2 bedroom rent is $460. The most expensive 2 bedroom price is $750.
Three Bedrooms apartments at an average cost of $700. The cheapest 3 bedroom rent is $625. The most expensive 3 bedroom price is $900.
Four Bedrooms apartments at an average cost of $850. The cheapest 4 bedroom rent is $750. The most expensive 4 bedroom price is $950.