Homewood Apartments and Rentals on Walk Score
The map below shows apartments and rentals in Homewood.
Homewood has a population of 25,167 and an average Walk Score of 53.
Apartments Near Schools
Apartments Near Amenities
Use Gotta Have filter above to find Homewood apartments near grocery stores, coffee shops, restaurants, parks, and more.
- Wildforest Apartments, LLC
- Mayfair Apartments
- Wildwood Crossings
- Lakeshore Garden 2bedroom and 3 bedroom Units- ...
- Homewood Central Park Apartments- 2bed/1baths- ...
- Lakeshore Gardens 3BR 2BA - Homewood, AL at Hom...
- RARE Mountain Brook Village 1bed/1bath - Washer...
- Cahaba Park - Homewood, Birmingham AL at Homewood
- 3 bed, 1.0 bath, $850
- Mayfair, Birmingham, AL 35209
- Beautiful remodeled spacious condo
- Pending...under contract
- Cahaba Park at Homewood
- Available in a gated community! Minutes to UAB
- 727 Columbiana Rd - 1
Average Apartment Costs in HomewoodBased on the first few accommodations in this search, we found:
Studio apartments at an average cost of $675. The cheapest studio rent is $560. The most expensive studio price is $790.
One Bedroom apartments at an average cost of $695. The cheapest 1 bedroom rent is $450. The most expensive 1 bedroom price is $1090.
Two Bedrooms apartments at an average cost of $695. The cheapest 2 bedroom rent is $460. The most expensive 2 bedroom price is $815.
Three Bedrooms apartments at an average cost of $725. The cheapest 3 bedroom rent is $575. The most expensive 3 bedroom price is $1495.
Four Bedrooms apartments at an average cost of $850. The cheapest 4 bedroom rent is $750. The most expensive 4 bedroom price is $950.