Encanto, Phoenix Apartments and Rentals on Walk Score
The map below shows apartments and rentals in Encanto, Phoenix.
Encanto has a population of 53,862 and an average Walk Score of 60. Encanto is the #2 most walkable neighborhood in Phoenix.
- Level at Sixteenth
- The Heritage
- Madison Pointe
- Aura | Shorewood | Estates At Midtown
- The ViBE on Thomas
- Osborn Place
- Quite 12 plex in Melrose Historic District. Close to bus/light rail. upstairs 1 bedroom apt with outside porch. Pool, on site laundry.
- The Place at Verandas
- Great complex nice large units ready to go. Great location on a quite street, some end uits are ready for move in call michael bohlman 480-797-3800
- Water, sewer and trash included!
- Recently remodeled 1 bedrm + Den, 1 bath end unit. Large private fenced patio in the back plus fenced common area in the front. Includes covered parking spot. New a/c unit will help keep your electric bill low! Water/sewer/garbage included in rent!
- Great location near Indian Steele Park, Bus and Metro Light Rail within walking distance. Quiet complex with established tenants
- 3703 N 9th Pl, Phoenix
- Spacious 2 Bed/2Bath Downtown Condo – Windsor Place – 351 E. Thomas Road.
- All Utilities Included, 4 Swimming Pools, Tennis Court, Basket Ball Court, Courtyard, BBQ Areas, Free DVD Library, Computer Access in Office.