Encanto, Phoenix Apartments and Rentals on Walk Score
The map below shows apartments and rentals in Encanto, Phoenix.
Encanto has a population of 53,862 and an average Walk Score of 60. Encanto is the #2 most walkable neighborhood in Phoenix.
Apartments Near Amenities
Use Gotta Have filter above to find Encanto, Phoenix apartments near grocery stores, coffee shops, restaurants, parks, and more.
- Level at Sixteenth
- Phoenix, AZ - Lush Courtyard Living on the Cent...
- Mozaic at Steele Park
- Solaris at The Biltmore
- 3 Beds - The Heritage
- The Heritage
- The Station on Central
- Life at Midtown
- The ViBE on Thomas
- 2 Beds - Encanto Park
- Utilities included, Community Pool
- Diversity is Welcomed! All Utilities Included!
- Quite 12 plex in Melrose Historic District. Close to bus/light rail. upstairs 1 bedroom apt with outside porch. Pool, on site laundry.
- The Place at Verandas
- 3 Beds - Camelback Courtyard
Average Apartment Costs in Encanto, PhoenixBased on the first few accommodations in this search, we found:
One Bedroom apartments at an average cost of $50359. The cheapest 1 bedroom rent is $719. The most expensive 1 bedroom price is $99999.
Two Bedrooms apartments at cost of $825.