North Gateway, Phoenix Apartments and Rentals on Walk Score
The map below shows apartments and rentals in North Gateway, Phoenix.
North Gateway has a population of 16,032 and an average Walk Score of 19. North Gateway is the #15 most walkable neighborhood in Phoenix.
Apartments Near Amenities
Use Gotta Have filter above to find North Gateway, Phoenix apartments near grocery stores, coffee shops, restaurants, parks, and more.
- 29675 N North Valley Parkway
- Talus Ranch at Sonoran Foothills
- Ironhorse at Tramonto
- Swimming Pool + 5 Bed + 3.5 Bath
- Gorgeous Views! Sonoran Foothills rental!
- Best Peoria Rental
- 4 bedroom 3 bath All Wood Floors Large 2 Car Ga...
- 2421 W Cordia Ln Phoenix, Az 85085 At Phoenix, Az
- Lovely 3 Bedroom, 2 bath Shea Home in Gated Com...
- 3 bed, 2.5 bath, 1614 sqft, $1,150
- 4 bed, 2602 sqft, $1,795
- Gorgeous North Phoenix Home with Everything!!!
- 3 Bed, 2.5 Bath, 2000 SqFt, $1295
- 4 bed, 3920 sqft, $1,695
- 4 bed, $1,600
Average Apartment Costs in North Gateway, PhoenixBased on the first few accommodations in this search, we found:
One Bedroom apartments at an average cost of $650. The cheapest 1 bedroom rent is $555. The most expensive 1 bedroom price is $667.
Three Bedrooms apartments at an average cost of $1450. The cheapest 3 bedroom rent is $1150. The most expensive 3 bedroom price is $1750.
Four Bedrooms apartments at an average cost of $1595. The cheapest 4 bedroom rent is $1375. The most expensive 4 bedroom price is $1600.
Five Bedrooms apartments at cost of $3995.