North Gateway, Phoenix Apartments and Rentals on Walk Score
The map below shows apartments and rentals in North Gateway, Phoenix.
North Gateway has a population of 16,032 and an average Walk Score of 19. North Gateway is the #15 most walkable neighborhood in Phoenix.
Apartments Near Amenities
Use Gotta Have filter above to find North Gateway, Phoenix apartments near grocery stores, coffee shops, restaurants, parks, and more.
- 3 Beds - Las Colinas at Black Canyon
- Belara Apartments
- Ironhorse at Tramonto
- 3 Bed, 2.5 Bath, 2000 SqFt, $1295
- 33007 N 23rd Ave, Phoenix, AZ 85085
- 3 bed, 1614 sqft, $1,150
- 4 bed, 2537 sqft, $1,375
- 3br, 3 Ba Spacious Phoenix Home With Mountain V...
- 2009 W. Caleb Road
- 4 Bedroom Beauty in Preserve at Boulder Mountain
- 2421 W Cordia Ln Phoenix, Az 85085 At Phoenix, Az
- 4 bedroom 3 bath All Wood Floors Large 2 Car Ga...
- 4 bed, 2437 sqft, $1,550
- Gorgeous Views! Sonoran Foothills rental!
- 3220 W Languid Ln.
Average Apartment Costs in North Gateway, PhoenixBased on the first few accommodations in this search, we found:
One Bedroom apartments at an average cost of $643. The cheapest 1 bedroom rent is $555. The most expensive 1 bedroom price is $707.
Three Bedrooms apartments at an average cost of $1450. The cheapest 3 bedroom rent is $1150. The most expensive 3 bedroom price is $1750.
Four Bedrooms apartments at an average cost of $1595. The cheapest 4 bedroom rent is $1300. The most expensive 4 bedroom price is $1795.
Five Bedrooms apartments at cost of $3995.