Sahuarita Apartments and Rentals on Walk Score
The map below shows apartments and rentals in Sahuarita.
Sahuarita has a population of 25,259 and an average Walk Score of 14.
Apartments Near Amenities
Use Gotta Have filter above to find Sahuarita apartments near grocery stores, coffee shops, restaurants, parks, and more.
- Beautiful home in Rancho Sahuarita
- 5 bed, 2276 sqft, $1,200
- 900 E Sheriffs Draw Lane - 1
- 1 bed, 554 sqft, $1,570
- 3 bed, 2.5 bath, $1,100
- Upgraded Features on Rock Station
- Check Out Calle Fuente de Carino
- 338 E Camino Limon Verde - 1
- Wide Open Spaces on Western Hemlock
- 14412 S Camino El Galan - 1
- 672 W. Calle Capotasto
- 3 bed, 1483 sqft, $990
- Amazing house with pool/spa & 3-car garage in q...
- Massive Living Space on Mountain Alder
- Presidio Del Cielo Beauty.
Average Apartment Costs in SahuaritaBased on the first few accommodations in this search, we found:
Two Bedrooms apartments at an average cost of $1100. The cheapest 2 bedroom rent is $595. The most expensive 2 bedroom price is $2300.
Three Bedrooms apartments at an average cost of $1050. The cheapest 3 bedroom rent is $850. The most expensive 3 bedroom price is $2900.
Four Bedrooms apartments at an average cost of $1350. The cheapest 4 bedroom rent is $1125. The most expensive 4 bedroom price is $1750.
Five Bedrooms apartments at an average cost of $1425. The cheapest 5 bedroom rent is $1200. The most expensive 5 bedroom price is $1650.