Agoura Hills Apartments and Rentals on Walk Score
The map below shows apartments and rentals in Agoura Hills.
Agoura Hills has a population of 20,330 and an average Walk Score of 55.
Apartments Near Amenities
Use Gotta Have filter above to find Agoura Hills apartments near grocery stores, coffee shops, restaurants, parks, and more.
- Archstone Agoura Hills
- Beautiful 3 Bed 2 Bath Condo In Agoura Hills!
- 28652 Conejo View Dr.
- 1 bd/One BA Washer/ Dryers, Walk-in Closets & Gara
- 2 bed, 1.5 bath, 811 sqft, $1,450
- 29001 Catherwood CT, Agoura Hills 91301
- 4 bed, 1905 sqft, $2,700
- Morrison 702 pool home
- Agoura Hills ~ Lake Lindero
- 2 bed, 1127 sqft, $1,650
- Fabulous Morrison Ranch One Story House
- Old Agoura Large townhouse attached garage
- 3+2 Townhome Agoura Hills
- 28947 Thousand Oaks Boulevard 133
Average Apartment Costs in Agoura HillsBased on the first few accommodations in this search, we found:
Studio apartments at cost of $1125.
One Bedroom apartments at an average cost of $1440. The cheapest 1 bedroom rent is $1200. The most expensive 1 bedroom price is $1630.
Two Bedrooms apartments at an average cost of $1899. The cheapest 2 bedroom rent is $440. The most expensive 2 bedroom price is $2550.
Three Bedrooms apartments at an average cost of $2430. The cheapest 3 bedroom rent is $1795. The most expensive 3 bedroom price is $2950.
Four Bedrooms apartments at an average cost of $3712. The cheapest 4 bedroom rent is $2150. The most expensive 4 bedroom price is $7250.
Five Bedrooms apartments at cost of $3500.
Six Bedroom apartments at an average cost of $17999. The cheapest 6 bedroom rent is $8499. The most expensive 6 bedroom price is $27500.