Alhambra Apartments and Rentals on Walk Score
The map below shows apartments and rentals in Alhambra.
Alhambra has a population of 83,089 and an average Walk Score of 69.
Apartments Near Amenities
Use Gotta Have filter above to find Alhambra apartments near grocery stores, coffee shops, restaurants, parks, and more.
- Almansor Gardens
- Please contact Nellie at (626) 571-0781 for an appointment to see the unit.
- Bright & Spacious!****Excellent Location! a...
- Newly Renovated/One Bdm/ Wood Floors/ Alhambra!!!
- Studio, 1638 sqft, $4,095
- Spectacular Studio unit with utilities included...
- Beautifully Upgraded 2 bedroom 1.5 bath at Alha...
- 1 bed, 750 sqft, $1,150
- Nice 1Bed/1Bath Condo
- 5th St, Alhambra, CA 91801
- 1st St, Alhambra, CA 91801
- 3rd St, Alhambra, CA 91803
- 2nd St, Alhambra, CA 91801
- 6th St #2, Alhambra, CA 91801
- 4th St, Alhambra, CA 91803
Average Apartment Costs in AlhambraBased on the first few accommodations in this search, we found:
Studio apartments at an average cost of $1591. The cheapest studio rent is $595. The most expensive studio price is $1898.
One Bedroom apartments at an average cost of $1019. The cheapest 1 bedroom rent is $759. The most expensive 1 bedroom price is $2390.
Two Bedrooms apartments at an average cost of $1350. The cheapest 2 bedroom rent is $1150. The most expensive 2 bedroom price is $1400.
Three Bedrooms apartments at cost of $1800.
Four Bedrooms apartments at an average cost of $2200. The cheapest 4 bedroom rent is $2200. The most expensive 4 bedroom price is $2200.