Alhambra Apartments and Rentals on Walk Score
The map below shows apartments and rentals in Alhambra.
Alhambra has a population of 83,089 and an average Walk Score of 69.
Apartments Near Amenities
Use Gotta Have filter above to find Alhambra apartments near grocery stores, coffee shops, restaurants, parks, and more.
- Beautifully Upgraded 2 bedroom 1.5 bath at Alha...
- Almansor Gardens
- Studio, 1638 sqft, $4,095
- Gorgeous Two Bdm/ Newly Renovated/Wood Frs/ In ...
- Exquisite Duplex!***Artisan Interior at Alhambr...
- Charming and Super Spacious!****Renovated Townh...
- Excellent Studio! Centrally Located & Spaci...
- North Alhambra NEWLY Remodeled Condo! 3 Bed/ 2....
- 1 bed, 750 sqft, $1,150
- Please contact Nellie at (626) 571-0781 for an appointment to see the unit.
- Bright & Spacious!****Excellent Location! a...
- 9th St, Alhambra, CA 91803
- Adorable Three-Bedroom Cottage!
- 2nd St #d, Alhambra, CA 91801
- 6th St, Alhambra, CA 91803
Average Apartment Costs in AlhambraBased on the first few accommodations in this search, we found:
Studio apartments at an average cost of $1543. The cheapest studio rent is $595. The most expensive studio price is $2050.
One Bedroom apartments at an average cost of $1022. The cheapest 1 bedroom rent is $750. The most expensive 1 bedroom price is $2390.
Two Bedrooms apartments at an average cost of $1235. The cheapest 2 bedroom rent is $1050. The most expensive 2 bedroom price is $1400.
Three Bedrooms apartments at an average cost of $1950. The cheapest 3 bedroom rent is $1800. The most expensive 3 bedroom price is $2300.
Four Bedrooms apartments at an average cost of $2200. The cheapest 4 bedroom rent is $2200. The most expensive 4 bedroom price is $2200.