Alhambra Apartments and Rentals on Walk Score
The map below shows apartments and rentals in Alhambra.
Alhambra has a population of 83,089 and an average Walk Score of 69.
Apartments Near Amenities
Use Gotta Have filter above to find Alhambra apartments near grocery stores, coffee shops, restaurants, parks, and more.
- Spectacular Studio unit with utilities included...
- Almansor Gardens
- 1 bed, 750 sqft, $1,150
- Very Large/Newly Renovated/2 Bdm/ Alhambra!!
- Beautifully Upgraded 2 bedroom 1.5 bath at Alha...
- Nice 1Bed/1Bath Condo
- Studio, 1638 sqft, $4,095
- Bright & Spacious!****Excellent Location! a...
- 1 bed, 1.0 bath, 600 sqft, $925
- 3rd St, Alhambra, CA 91803
- Adorable Three-Bedroom Cottage!
- 6th St #2, Alhambra, CA 91801
Average Apartment Costs in AlhambraBased on the first few accommodations in this search, we found:
Studio apartments at an average cost of $1591. The cheapest studio rent is $595. The most expensive studio price is $1908.
One Bedroom apartments at an average cost of $1019. The cheapest 1 bedroom rent is $759. The most expensive 1 bedroom price is $2390.
Two Bedrooms apartments at an average cost of $1262. The cheapest 2 bedroom rent is $1050. The most expensive 2 bedroom price is $1400.
Three Bedrooms apartments at cost of $1800.
Four Bedrooms apartments at cost of $2200.