Alhambra Apartments and Rentals on Walk Score
The map below shows apartments and rentals in Alhambra.
Alhambra has a population of 83,089 and an average Walk Score of 69.
Apartments Near Amenities
Use Gotta Have filter above to find Alhambra apartments near grocery stores, coffee shops, restaurants, parks, and more.
- Newly Renovated/One Bdm/ Wood Floors/ Alhambra!!!
- Almansor Gardens
- Spectacular Studio unit with utilities included...
- Bright & Spacious!****Excellent Location! a...
- 1 bed, 750 sqft, $1,150
- 1 bed, 1.0 bath, 600 sqft, $925
- Beautifully Upgraded 2 bedroom 1.5 bath at Alha...
- Studio, 1638 sqft, $4,095
- 6th St #2, Alhambra, CA 91801
- Adorable Three-Bedroom Cottage!
- 7th St #720, Alhambra, CA 91801
- 3rd St, Alhambra, CA 91803
Average Apartment Costs in AlhambraBased on the first few accommodations in this search, we found:
Studio apartments at an average cost of $1591. The cheapest studio rent is $895. The most expensive studio price is $1908.
One Bedroom apartments at an average cost of $1057. The cheapest 1 bedroom rent is $759. The most expensive 1 bedroom price is $2390.
Two Bedrooms apartments at an average cost of $1295. The cheapest 2 bedroom rent is $1050. The most expensive 2 bedroom price is $1400.
Three Bedrooms apartments at an average cost of $1650. The cheapest 3 bedroom rent is $1500. The most expensive 3 bedroom price is $1800.
Four Bedrooms apartments at an average cost of $2200. The cheapest 4 bedroom rent is $2200. The most expensive 4 bedroom price is $2200.