Alhambra Apartments and Rentals on Walk Score
The map below shows apartments and rentals in Alhambra.
Alhambra has a population of 83,089 and an average Walk Score of 69.
Apartments Near Amenities
Use Gotta Have filter above to find Alhambra apartments near grocery stores, coffee shops, restaurants, parks, and more.
- Studio, 1638 sqft, $4,095
- Almansor Gardens
- 2 bed, $1,350
- 1 bed, 750 sqft, $1,150
- North Alhambra NEWLY Remodeled Condo! 3 Bed/ 2....
- Beautifully Upgraded 2 bedroom 1.5 bath at Alha...
- Please contact Nellie at (626) 571-0781 for an appointment to see the unit.
- Bright & Spacious!****Excellent Location! a...
- 2nd St #d, Alhambra, CA 91801
- 6th St, Alhambra, CA 91803
- 9th St, Alhambra, CA 91803
- Adorable Three-Bedroom Cottage!
Average Apartment Costs in AlhambraBased on the first few accommodations in this search, we found:
Studio apartments at an average cost of $1546. The cheapest studio rent is $595. The most expensive studio price is $2050.
One Bedroom apartments at an average cost of $1057. The cheapest 1 bedroom rent is $750. The most expensive 1 bedroom price is $2390.
Two Bedrooms apartments at an average cost of $1295. The cheapest 2 bedroom rent is $1050. The most expensive 2 bedroom price is $1400.
Four Bedrooms apartments at an average cost of $2200. The cheapest 4 bedroom rent is $1200. The most expensive 4 bedroom price is $2200.