Rio Bravo, Bakersfield Apartments and Rentals on Walk Score
The map below shows apartments and rentals in Rio Bravo, Bakersfield.
Rio Bravo has a population of 10,684 and an average Walk Score of 13. Rio Bravo is the #57 most walkable neighborhood in Bakersfield.
Apartments Near Amenities
Use Gotta Have filter above to find Rio Bravo, Bakersfield apartments near grocery stores, coffee shops, restaurants, parks, and more.
- 2 Bedroom
- Limited Time! Great Three Bedrooms Only $1,545 ...
- 2921 la Costa #C / Apt / Ne / 021413 Available Now
- 4 Bedroom, 3 Bathrooms, and Fireplace
- SCRF 02 - 1917 Manley - 1
- Beautiful and wellmaintained fam home at Bakers...
- Newly remodeled home located in Northeast Baker...
- Newly Renovated Three Bedrooms, Stainless Steel...
- 3501 Bernard Street 33C - 1
- 3 bed, 2141 sqft, $1,600
- Limited Time! Enchanting Three Bedroom Only $1,845
- 3108 La Costa Unit B
- Columbus Villa Apartments
- Wonderful North East home, near schools, college, shopping and a great park.
Average Apartment Costs in Rio Bravo, BakersfieldBased on the first few accommodations in this search, we found:
Three Bedrooms apartments at an average cost of $1722. The cheapest 3 bedroom rent is $1600. The most expensive 3 bedroom price is $1845.
Four Bedrooms apartments at an average cost of $1685. The cheapest 4 bedroom rent is $1375. The most expensive 4 bedroom price is $1995.