Rio Bravo, Bakersfield Apartments and Rentals on Walk Score
The map below shows apartments and rentals in Rio Bravo, Bakersfield.
Rio Bravo has a population of 10,684 and an average Walk Score of 13. Rio Bravo is the #57 most walkable neighborhood in Bakersfield.
Apartments Near Amenities
Use Gotta Have filter above to find Rio Bravo, Bakersfield apartments near grocery stores, coffee shops, restaurants, parks, and more.
- 4317 Columbus St. - N , Bakersfield
- Cool Off In One Of Our Two Sparkling Pools At Y...
- Columbus Villa Apartments
- 3 bed, 2.0 bath, 1469 sqft, $1,325
- Newly remodeled home located in Northeast Baker...
- Limited Time! Enchanting Three Bedroom Only $1,845
- 2921 la Costa #C / Apt / Ne / 021413 Available Now
- Newly Renovated Three Bedrooms, Stainless Steel...
- 3301 Columbus #3 NE 2+2.5 Condo 1100.00+1000.00...
- SCRF 02 - 1917 Manley - 1
- 3108 La Costa Unit B
- 3501 Bernard Street 33C - 1
- 4 Bedroom, 3 Bathrooms, and Fireplace
- Limited Time! Great Three Bedrooms Only $1,545 ...
- Beautiful and wellmaintained fam home at Bakers...
Average Apartment Costs in Rio Bravo, BakersfieldBased on the first few accommodations in this search, we found:
Three Bedrooms apartments at cost of $1845.