Bay Point Apartments and Rentals on Walk Score
The map below shows apartments and rentals in Bay Point.
Bay Point has a population of 21,349 and an average Walk Score of 42.
Apartments Near Amenities
Use Gotta Have filter above to find Bay Point apartments near grocery stores, coffee shops, restaurants, parks, and more.
- Oak Hills
- Huge Backyard at this Pet Friendly Home, Close to the BART Station
- Clean, quiet, lower unit of Westwood Cove, 2 bedrooms and 2 full baths, large living & dining combo, ~900 SF, wall a/c, new paint & flooring, diswasher, washer/drier combo, oven/cooktop & 2 carports. Refrigerator provided.
- Single family house, 3 beds, 2 bath
- Clean and quiet downstair unit of Westwood Village
- $20 Non-refundable Application Fee (credit to first month rent if accepted); section 8 check voucher; income of >3 times the rent; NO prior evictions or unlawful detainer filings! verifiable rental history required; good long term tenants only
- 3 Beds 2.5 Baths SFR built in 2004
- 4 bed, $2,395
- Two Story Bay Point Home 3 bed/2.5 bath, 2 car gar
Average Apartment Costs in Bay PointBased on the first few accommodations in this search, we found:
Studio apartments at cost of $770.
One Bedroom apartments at an average cost of $907. The cheapest 1 bedroom rent is $815. The most expensive 1 bedroom price is $1265.
Two Bedrooms apartments at an average cost of $1145. The cheapest 2 bedroom rent is $1000. The most expensive 2 bedroom price is $1260.
Three Bedrooms apartments at an average cost of $1562. The cheapest 3 bedroom rent is $1195. The most expensive 3 bedroom price is $1879.
Four Bedrooms apartments at an average cost of $1895. The cheapest 4 bedroom rent is $1225. The most expensive 4 bedroom price is $2309.