Carson Apartments and Rentals on Walk Score
The map below shows apartments and rentals in Carson.
Carson has a population of 91,714 and an average Walk Score of 55.
Apartments Near Schools
Apartments Near Amenities
Use Gotta Have filter above to find Carson apartments near grocery stores, coffee shops, restaurants, parks, and more.
- El Cordova In The Park
- 3/2 townhouse, 2-story, 2-car garage, inside laundry hook-up, near paint, new carpet, ready to move in, near every thing, corner of Avalon and spulvada.
- Large and Bright Completely Updated!!! Granite Counter Tops, Stainless Steal Sink, Stove, Remodeled Bathroom. Gated Building, Laundry Facility, Garage.
- Big New-Rebuild 2006 House For Rent!!!!!
- Fabulous Domiguez Hills Village 2+2 Condo
- Comfortable Condo living in Carson
Average Apartment Costs in CarsonBased on the first few accommodations in this search, we found:
Studio apartments at an average cost of $995. The cheapest studio rent is $850. The most expensive studio price is $2080.
One Bedroom apartments at an average cost of $1100. The cheapest 1 bedroom rent is $795. The most expensive 1 bedroom price is $1535.
Two Bedrooms apartments at an average cost of $1195. The cheapest 2 bedroom rent is $895. The most expensive 2 bedroom price is $1600.
Three Bedrooms apartments at an average cost of $1750. The cheapest 3 bedroom rent is $1495. The most expensive 3 bedroom price is $2100.
Four Bedrooms apartments at cost of $2200.