Castro Valley Apartments and Rentals on Walk Score
The map below shows apartments and rentals in Castro Valley.
Castro Valley has a population of 61,388 and an average Walk Score of 45.
Apartments Near Amenities
Use Gotta Have filter above to find Castro Valley apartments near grocery stores, coffee shops, restaurants, parks, and more.
- Cedars/Cedars North
- Ashland Garden
- The Hamlet Apartment Homes
- Siena Pointe Apartments
- Creekside Terrace
- Redwood Valley
- Bay Fair East
- Quail Hill
- 3 Bedroom - $2400
- Beautiful 2 Bd 1.5 Bth Apartment For Rent at Sa...
- Onsite laundry, 1 covered and 1 uncovered parking place. Garbage disposal & dishwasher. Rear deck & shared backyard.
- Beautiful & Spacious 2 BDRM! Amazing Move-I...
- 3 bed, 2082 sqft, $3,000
- We are within walking distance to Bayfair mall, Bayfair BART. We are within 3 Miles of Elem, Middle and High schools. We have onsite manager and laundry facilities.
Average Apartment Costs in Castro ValleyBased on the first few accommodations in this search, we found:
Studio apartments at cost of $1426.
One Bedroom apartments at an average cost of $972. The cheapest 1 bedroom rent is $825. The most expensive 1 bedroom price is $1940.
Two Bedrooms apartments at an average cost of $1250. The cheapest 2 bedroom rent is $1005. The most expensive 2 bedroom price is $2388.
Three Bedrooms apartments at an average cost of $1525. The cheapest 3 bedroom rent is $1200. The most expensive 3 bedroom price is $1750.