Castro Valley Apartments and Rentals on Walk Score
The map below shows apartments and rentals in Castro Valley.
Castro Valley has a population of 61,388 and an average Walk Score of 45.
Apartments Near Amenities
Use Gotta Have filter above to find Castro Valley apartments near grocery stores, coffee shops, restaurants, parks, and more.
- Ashland Garden
- The Hamlet Apartment Homes
- Siena Pointe Apartments
- Cedars/Cedars North Apartments
- Creekside Terrace
- Bay Fair East
- Quail Hill
- Redwood Valley
- 2 bed, 2.0 bath, 1000 sqft, $1,325
- Townhouse Near Bayfair Mall EXT 828
- Nor Cal Realty Inc, - 1 bd, 1bth Apartment
- Beautiful & Spacious 2 BDRM! Amazing Move-I...
- $1500 3 Bd/1.5 Bath Unit in Four Plex in Haywar...
- Near bus and bart. Walking distance to shops. Deposit will depending on credit score.
Average Apartment Costs in Castro ValleyBased on the first few accommodations in this search, we found:
Studio apartments at an average cost of $995. The cheapest studio rent is $950. The most expensive studio price is $1480.
One Bedroom apartments at an average cost of $975. The cheapest 1 bedroom rent is $800. The most expensive 1 bedroom price is $1990.
Two Bedrooms apartments at an average cost of $1225. The cheapest 2 bedroom rent is $900. The most expensive 2 bedroom price is $2434.
Three Bedrooms apartments at an average cost of $1550. The cheapest 3 bedroom rent is $1200. The most expensive 3 bedroom price is $1750.