Castro Valley Apartments and Rentals on Walk Score
The map below shows apartments and rentals in Castro Valley.
Castro Valley has a population of 61,388 and an average Walk Score of 45.
Apartments Near Amenities
Use Gotta Have filter above to find Castro Valley apartments near grocery stores, coffee shops, restaurants, parks, and more.
- Ashland Garden
- The Hamlet Apartment Homes
- Creekside Terrace
- Siena Pointe Apartments
- Cedars/Cedars North Apartments
- Bay Fair East
- Quail Hill
- Redwood Valley
- 2 bed, 1.0 bath, $1,250
- Beautiful 2 Bd 1.5 Bth Apartment For Rent at Sa...
- Near bus and bart. Walking distance to shops. Deposit will depending on credit score.
- 3 Bedroom - $2400
- Beautiful & Spacious 2 BDRM! Amazing Move-I...
- 2 bed, 2.0 bath, 1000 sqft, $1,325
Average Apartment Costs in Castro ValleyBased on the first few accommodations in this search, we found:
Studio apartments at an average cost of $985. The cheapest studio rent is $950. The most expensive studio price is $1404.
One Bedroom apartments at an average cost of $1165. The cheapest 1 bedroom rent is $800. The most expensive 1 bedroom price is $1930.
Two Bedrooms apartments at an average cost of $1200. The cheapest 2 bedroom rent is $900. The most expensive 2 bedroom price is $2434.
Three Bedrooms apartments at an average cost of $1500. The cheapest 3 bedroom rent is $1200. The most expensive 3 bedroom price is $1750.