Northwest, Chula Vista Apartments and Rentals on Walk Score
The map below shows apartments and rentals in Northwest, Chula Vista.
Northwest has a population of 53,749 and an average Walk Score of 70. Northwest is the #2 most walkable neighborhood in Chula Vista.
Apartments Near Amenities
Use Gotta Have filter above to find Northwest, Chula Vista apartments near grocery stores, coffee shops, restaurants, parks, and more.
- Welcome home to Park Apartments., id-135498351
- 56-66 Fouth Avenue
- 345 K Street
- 440 E H Street
- Eucalyptus Grove Apartments
- 2 Bed 1.25 Bath
- Chula Vista, CA - 1/1 BR/BA - $875.00
- 1035 4th Avenue
- Park Fifth Avenue
- Woodlawn West
- Ring in the New Year in Your New Home at Windso...
- (a) 3BD 2 BA Duplex Located in Chula Vista
- 782-B Jefferson Ave - B
- 1 Bedroom 1 Bath
- Quiet property at end of cult sac has Pool, onsite laundry, assigned parking and onsite manager.
Average Apartment Costs in Northwest, Chula VistaBased on the first few accommodations in this search, we found:
One Bedroom apartments at an average cost of $875. The cheapest 1 bedroom rent is $805. The most expensive 1 bedroom price is $1585.
Two Bedrooms apartments at cost of $1020.
Three Bedrooms apartments at an average cost of $1697. The cheapest 3 bedroom rent is $1495. The most expensive 3 bedroom price is $1900.