Colton Apartments and Rentals on Walk Score
The map below shows apartments and rentals in Colton.
Colton has a population of 52,154 and an average Walk Score of 42.
Apartments Near Amenities
Use Gotta Have filter above to find Colton apartments near grocery stores, coffee shops, restaurants, parks, and more.
- Loma Linda Springs 55+ Senior Apartments
- Nova Pointe Apartments
- Windrush Village
- Cottonwood Ranch Apartments
- Grand Terrace Apartments
- The Crest at Grand Terrace
- Eagle Ridge
- Centrepointe Apartments
- washer druer hookups, attached garage, stove and dishwasher included.
- 2494 S Dartmouth Rd, San Bernardino, CA 92408
- 4 bed, 2.5 bath, $1,595
- Remodeled, hardwood floors, new kitchen, 2 balconies, gated, quiet complex with swimming pool, tennis courts.
- Gorgeous Newly Renovated 3bed 2bath In Colton
- Beautiful 3 Bed / 3 Bath Home in Quiet Neighbor...
- Village Green
Average Apartment Costs in ColtonBased on the first few accommodations in this search, we found:
Studio apartments at an average cost of $700. The cheapest studio rent is $650. The most expensive studio price is $825.
One Bedroom apartments at an average cost of $750. The cheapest 1 bedroom rent is $645. The most expensive 1 bedroom price is $998.
Two Bedrooms apartments at an average cost of $900. The cheapest 2 bedroom rent is $760. The most expensive 2 bedroom price is $1200.
Three Bedrooms apartments at an average cost of $1400. The cheapest 3 bedroom rent is $1100. The most expensive 3 bedroom price is $1750.
Four Bedrooms apartments at an average cost of $1495. The cheapest 4 bedroom rent is $1280. The most expensive 4 bedroom price is $1829.