Colton Apartments and Rentals on Walk Score
The map below shows apartments and rentals in Colton.
Colton has a population of 52,154 and an average Walk Score of 42.
Apartments Near Amenities
Use Gotta Have filter above to find Colton apartments near grocery stores, coffee shops, restaurants, parks, and more.
- Loma Linda Springs 55+ Senior Apartments
- Nova Pointe Apartments
- Eagle Ridge/Grand Terrace Apartments
- Windrush Village
- Cottonwood Ranch Apartments
- Grand Terrace Apartments
- Eagle Ridge
- Centrepointe Apartments
- Great Four BR Home Blocks From Kaiser
- Remodeled, hardwood floors, new kitchen, 2 balconies, gated, quiet complex with swimming pool, tennis courts.
- washer druer hookups, attached garage, stove and dishwasher included.
- Large apartment in friendly quadraplex. Upstairs unit large upstairs deck.
- 3 bed, 1203 sqft, $1,395
- 4 bed, $1,495
- 3-Bedroom House in Colton for Lease
Average Apartment Costs in ColtonBased on the first few accommodations in this search, we found:
Studio apartments at an average cost of $675. The cheapest studio rent is $650. The most expensive studio price is $700.
One Bedroom apartments at an average cost of $772. The cheapest 1 bedroom rent is $645. The most expensive 1 bedroom price is $1045.
Two Bedrooms apartments at an average cost of $900. The cheapest 2 bedroom rent is $760. The most expensive 2 bedroom price is $1585.
Three Bedrooms apartments at an average cost of $1450. The cheapest 3 bedroom rent is $1100. The most expensive 3 bedroom price is $1895.
Four Bedrooms apartments at an average cost of $1595. The cheapest 4 bedroom rent is $1280. The most expensive 4 bedroom price is $2419.