Colton Apartments and Rentals on Walk Score
The map below shows apartments and rentals in Colton.
Colton has a population of 52,154 and an average Walk Score of 42.
Apartments Near Amenities
Use Gotta Have filter above to find Colton apartments near grocery stores, coffee shops, restaurants, parks, and more.
- Eagle Ridge/Grand Terrace Apartments
- Cottonwood Ranch Apartments
- Windrush Village
- Grand Terrace Apartments
- Eagle Ridge
- Centrepointe Apartments
- The Crest at Grand Terrace
- washer druer hookups, attached garage, stove and dishwasher included.
- Remodeled, hardwood floors, new kitchen, 2 balconies, gated, quiet complex with swimming pool, tennis courts.
- Brightern House in good location
- LIVE IN A PARK. 1 bedroom condo among huge, shady trees and close to everything. 36 year experienced landlord takes good care of his tenants. Call 909 796 9540 for info. Ernie.
- Beautiful 3bd/2.5ba house for rent!! 310 10th St!
- 4 bed, 1400 sqft, $1,495
- Roomy 4 BR, 2 BA Home
- 3 Bedroom In Park
Average Apartment Costs in ColtonBased on the first few accommodations in this search, we found:
Studio apartments at an average cost of $675. The cheapest studio rent is $650. The most expensive studio price is $700.
One Bedroom apartments at an average cost of $770. The cheapest 1 bedroom rent is $645. The most expensive 1 bedroom price is $915.
Two Bedrooms apartments at an average cost of $995. The cheapest 2 bedroom rent is $850. The most expensive 2 bedroom price is $1195.
Three Bedrooms apartments at an average cost of $1475. The cheapest 3 bedroom rent is $1100. The most expensive 3 bedroom price is $2100.
Four Bedrooms apartments at an average cost of $1547. The cheapest 4 bedroom rent is $1280. The most expensive 4 bedroom price is $2299.