Colton Apartments and Rentals on Walk Score
The map below shows apartments and rentals in Colton.
Colton has a population of 52,154 and an average Walk Score of 42.
Apartments Near Amenities
Use Gotta Have filter above to find Colton apartments near grocery stores, coffee shops, restaurants, parks, and more.
- Loma Linda Springs 55+ Senior Apartments
- Nova Pointe Apartments
- Eagle Ridge/Grand Terrace Apartments
- Windrush Village
- Cottonwood Ranch Apartments
- Grand Terrace Apartments
- Centrepointe Apartments
- Eagle Ridge
- Great Four BR Home Blocks From Kaiser
- Nive One BR In Colton
- Remodeled, hardwood floors, new kitchen, 2 balconies, gated, quiet complex with swimming pool, tennis courts.
- Beautiful 3 Bed / 3 Bath Home in Quiet Neighbor...
- 3 bed, 1450 sqft, $1,450
- LIVE IN A PARK. 1 bedroom condo among huge, shady trees and close to everything. 36 year experienced landlord takes good care of his tenants. Call 909 796 9540 for info. Ernie.
- 4 bed, $1,495
Average Apartment Costs in ColtonBased on the first few accommodations in this search, we found:
Studio apartments at an average cost of $675. The cheapest studio rent is $650. The most expensive studio price is $700.
One Bedroom apartments at an average cost of $795. The cheapest 1 bedroom rent is $645. The most expensive 1 bedroom price is $950.
Two Bedrooms apartments at an average cost of $900. The cheapest 2 bedroom rent is $760. The most expensive 2 bedroom price is $1500.
Three Bedrooms apartments at an average cost of $1450. The cheapest 3 bedroom rent is $1100. The most expensive 3 bedroom price is $2300.
Four Bedrooms apartments at an average cost of $1500. The cheapest 4 bedroom rent is $1280. The most expensive 4 bedroom price is $1995.
Five Bedrooms apartments at an average cost of $2075. The cheapest 5 bedroom rent is $1900. The most expensive 5 bedroom price is $2250.