Encinitas Apartments and Rentals on Walk Score
The map below shows apartments and rentals in Encinitas.
Encinitas has a population of 59,518 and an average Walk Score of 48.
Apartments Near Amenities
Use Gotta Have filter above to find Encinitas apartments near grocery stores, coffee shops, restaurants, parks, and more.
- Archstone Encinitas
- Santa Fe Ranch
- Bright, Open Plan Condo 3/2
- 752 Third St., Encinitas - Cottage
- Ocean view Cardiff Home
- Remodeled 2br/2.5ba plus bonus room/office(mast...
- 353 Neptune Ave, Encinitas 92024
- Great 2bed, 1bath unit with 1-car garage & ...
- Beautifully Remodeled Town-home in High Country...
- Spectacular Views! On the Lagoon in Cardiff! Pl...
- Horse Property in Rancho Santa Fe
- Beautiful Gated Coastal Community!!! at Cardiff...
- Upgraded 2-story 3BD/1.5BA in Village Park: Com...
- Leucadia Guest Cottage - Walk to Beach
- 8 Minute Walk to the Beach - Spacious Three Bed...
Average Apartment Costs in EncinitasBased on the first few accommodations in this search, we found:
Studio apartments at cost of $1350.
One Bedroom apartments at an average cost of $1477. The cheapest 1 bedroom rent is $1303. The most expensive 1 bedroom price is $1915.
Two Bedrooms apartments at an average cost of $1900. The cheapest 2 bedroom rent is $1500. The most expensive 2 bedroom price is $3500.
Three Bedrooms apartments at an average cost of $2175. The cheapest 3 bedroom rent is $2000. The most expensive 3 bedroom price is $2995.
Four Bedrooms apartments at cost of $3950.