Encinitas Apartments and Rentals on Walk Score
The map below shows apartments and rentals in Encinitas.
Encinitas has a population of 59,518 and an average Walk Score of 48.
Apartments Near Amenities
Use Gotta Have filter above to find Encinitas apartments near grocery stores, coffee shops, restaurants, parks, and more.
- Santa Fe Ranch
- Archstone Encinitas
- 752 Third St., Encinitas - Cottage
- Gorgeous 3BR/2BA Home with Views in the Heart o...
- Gorgeous, Custom 3bd/2ba House On Acre Lot With...
- Welcome to La Costa! Come Experience this Beaut...
- Love Where You Live! Excellence In Apartment Li...
- 3 bed, 1300 sqft, $2,200
- Remodeled 2br/2.5ba plus bonus room/office(mast...
- 2ba 1717 N Vulcan Ave # 3 condo, gated, garage,...
- Great 2bed, 1bath unit with 1-car garage & ...
- Ocean view Cardiff Home
- 8 Minute Walk to the Beach - Spacious Three Bed...
- Horse Property in Rancho Santa Fe
- Bright, Open Plan Condo 3/2
Average Apartment Costs in EncinitasBased on the first few accommodations in this search, we found:
One Bedroom apartments at an average cost of $1395. The cheapest 1 bedroom rent is $1000. The most expensive 1 bedroom price is $1915.
Two Bedrooms apartments at an average cost of $1700. The cheapest 2 bedroom rent is $1500. The most expensive 2 bedroom price is $3500.
Three Bedrooms apartments at an average cost of $2150. The cheapest 3 bedroom rent is $1950. The most expensive 3 bedroom price is $3600.
Four Bedrooms apartments at an average cost of $4225. The cheapest 4 bedroom rent is $3950. The most expensive 4 bedroom price is $4500.
Five Bedrooms apartments at an average cost of $4200. The cheapest 5 bedroom rent is $3795. The most expensive 5 bedroom price is $10888.