Fallbrook Apartments and Rentals on Walk Score
The map below shows apartments and rentals in Fallbrook.
Fallbrook has a population of 30,534 and an average Walk Score of 48.
Apartments Near Amenities
Use Gotta Have filter above to find Fallbrook apartments near grocery stores, coffee shops, restaurants, parks, and more.
- Rec Properties Dba Pinecrest
- Fallbrook Hills
- Completely refurbished throughout. New KITCHEN just completed. Two 12000 BTU air conditioners and ceiling fans. New Dishwasher and Island. Travertine flooring throughout.
- Travertine flooring throughout. Newly Kitchen with beautiful cabinets. 12,000 BTU air conditioner. FREE HOT WATER. Low utility cost.
- 4 Bedroom - $3195-$3400
- Pine View Apartments
- 1/1 All Utilities Included, Pets Welcome, Near ...
- 3 bed, 2800 sqft, $2,900
- 2 bed, 1800 sqft, $1,649
- 2644 Vista De Palomar, Fallbrook, CA 92028
- 4 bed, 2.0 bath, 1907 sqft, $2,300
Average Apartment Costs in FallbrookBased on the first few accommodations in this search, we found:
One Bedroom apartments at an average cost of $910. The cheapest 1 bedroom rent is $785. The most expensive 1 bedroom price is $1095.
Two Bedrooms apartments at an average cost of $1437. The cheapest 2 bedroom rent is $1225. The most expensive 2 bedroom price is $1649.
Three Bedrooms apartments at an average cost of $2547. The cheapest 3 bedroom rent is $2195. The most expensive 3 bedroom price is $2900.
Four Bedrooms apartments at an average cost of $3195. The cheapest 4 bedroom rent is $2300. The most expensive 4 bedroom price is $5000.