Florence-Graham Apartments and Rentals on Walk Score
The map below shows apartments and rentals in Florence-Graham.
Florence-Graham has a population of 63,387 and an average Walk Score of 63.
Apartments Near Amenities
Use Gotta Have filter above to find Florence-Graham apartments near grocery stores, coffee shops, restaurants, parks, and more.
- 1 Year Lease Term Required. $250 off 1st 6 months!!! CALL TODAY! $1000 Deposit on approved credit. Pet policy: Cats only.
- Great upstairs apt in 4-unit building...off-street parking...fresh paint...new carpeting...available now...
- Newly Renovated, Secured Property, Gated Parking/ Starting at $1,100
- Near Huntington Park and Major Shopping Centers. Quite Street near Brand new Schools.
- Watts Senior Housing at Los Angeles, CA
- 2 bedroom with BONUS ROOM duplex. Recently remodeled, gated large yard with, WATER & TRASH INCLUDED.
- $875 / 1br - Remodeled Apartment in quiet neighbor
Average Apartment Costs in Florence-GrahamBased on the first few accommodations in this search, we found:
Studio apartments at an average cost of $740. The cheapest studio rent is $650. The most expensive studio price is $1735.
One Bedroom apartments at an average cost of $950. The cheapest 1 bedroom rent is $760. The most expensive 1 bedroom price is $1050.
Two Bedrooms apartments at an average cost of $1365. The cheapest 2 bedroom rent is $1000. The most expensive 2 bedroom price is $1500.
Three Bedrooms apartments at an average cost of $1600. The cheapest 3 bedroom rent is $1450. The most expensive 3 bedroom price is $2100.
Four Bedrooms apartments at an average cost of $2100. The cheapest 4 bedroom rent is $1900. The most expensive 4 bedroom price is $2300.
Five Bedrooms apartments at cost of $2300.