Florence-Graham Apartments and Rentals on Walk Score
The map below shows apartments and rentals in Florence-Graham.
Florence-Graham has a population of 63,387 and an average Walk Score of 63.
Apartments Near Amenities
Use Gotta Have filter above to find Florence-Graham apartments near grocery stores, coffee shops, restaurants, parks, and more.
- Great upstairs apt in 4-unit building...off-street parking...fresh paint...new carpeting...available now...
- 2 bedroom with BONUS ROOM duplex. Recently remodeled, gated large yard with, WATER & TRASH INCLUDED.
- Near Huntington Park and Major Shopping Centers. Quite Street near Brand new Schools.
- Spacious 3 bed 2 bath Townhomes! SECTION 8 OK!!! CALL TODAY!!!
- Newly Renovated, Secured Property, Gated Parking/ Starting at $1,100
- 4 bed, 2.0 bath, 1400 sqft, $1,875
- Beautiful Completely Remodeled Home for Lease! ...
- Watts Senior Housing at Los Angeles, CA
- 1 Bedroom & 1 Bathroom Apartment
- $875 / 1br - Remodeled Apartment in quiet neighbor
Average Apartment Costs in Florence-GrahamBased on the first few accommodations in this search, we found:
Studio apartments at an average cost of $875. The cheapest studio rent is $800. The most expensive studio price is $3000.
One Bedroom apartments at an average cost of $950. The cheapest 1 bedroom rent is $300. The most expensive 1 bedroom price is $1185.
Two Bedrooms apartments at an average cost of $1347. The cheapest 2 bedroom rent is $1025. The most expensive 2 bedroom price is $1700.
Three Bedrooms apartments at an average cost of $1797. The cheapest 3 bedroom rent is $1300. The most expensive 3 bedroom price is $2185.
Four Bedrooms apartments at an average cost of $1912. The cheapest 4 bedroom rent is $1875. The most expensive 4 bedroom price is $1950.
Five Bedrooms apartments at an average cost of $2400. The cheapest 5 bedroom rent is $2300. The most expensive 5 bedroom price is $2500.