Edison, Fresno Apartments and Rentals on Walk Score
The map below shows apartments and rentals in Edison, Fresno.
Edison has a population of 26,968 and an average Walk Score of 41. Edison is the #6 most walkable neighborhood in Fresno.
Apartments Near Amenities
Use Gotta Have filter above to find Edison, Fresno apartments near grocery stores, coffee shops, restaurants, parks, and more.
- Palazzo at Campus Pointe
- 1st Month Free!!! Large floor plan, walk in closet, 2 bathrooms, washer dryer hookups. Built in microwave, gas stove, dishwasher and refrigerator. Check us out!!! http://1075705b.leaseheretoday.com www.summercrestapartmentsca.com
- Please call 559-221-3170 for details!!!! Come to 1300 E Shaw #149 for rental listings and applications!!!
- Affordable Senior Housing-Great Price-Great Activities-Great Location!!!! Limited Time Special - No Application Fees!!
- Newly Remodeled ! Don't miss your chance to live in brand new renovated, spacious one and two bedroom apartments.
- Geneva Village
- This Family Fourplex Unit is Available Now! It is just a short walk from Downtown, 2 blocks away from the Community Care Center and Just 1 block away from the much awaited Yokira Elementary School! Do Not Wait, Call Me Now!
- Please call 559-221-3170 for details!!! Come to 1300 E Shaw #149 for applications and rental listings!!!
- Please call 559-221-3170 for details!!! Come to 1300 E Shaw #149 for rental listings and applications!!!!
- Call today for details 559-221-3170!!!! Come to 1300 E Shaw #149 for rental listings and applications!!!!
- READY TO PASS SECTION 8 INSPECTION... Newly remodeled Apt. in a great West Fresno location right across from a elementary school. Owner willing to work with tenants.
- Single-Level, 3 Bedroom / Bathroom Duplexes with attached garage!!
- Charming renovated downtown apartment complex. Tile throughout, New showers, toilets, appliances and the list goes on and on.
- One of our affordable 1 bedroom/1 bath and 2 bedroom/1.5 bath single level garden style units is just waiting for YOU! CALL TODAY!!!!
- Nice property, completely renovated inside and out. New roof, new paint job interior and exterior, all new flooring, just to name a few. Established peaceful community with easy access to major freeways. (deposit negotiable)
Average Apartment Costs in Edison, FresnoBased on the first few accommodations in this search, we found:
Two Bedrooms apartments at an average cost of $650. The cheapest 2 bedroom rent is $600. The most expensive 2 bedroom price is $709.
Three Bedrooms apartments at an average cost of $937. The cheapest 3 bedroom rent is $673. The most expensive 3 bedroom price is $1090.
Four Bedrooms apartments at cost of $101.