Edison, Fresno Apartments and Rentals on Walk Score
The map below shows apartments and rentals in Edison, Fresno.
Edison has a population of 26,968 and an average Walk Score of 41. Edison is the #6 most walkable neighborhood in Fresno.
Apartments Near Amenities
Use Gotta Have filter above to find Edison, Fresno apartments near grocery stores, coffee shops, restaurants, parks, and more.
- Palazzo at Campus Pointe
- Please call 559-221-3170 for details!!!! Come to 1300 E Shaw #149 for rental listings and applications!!!
- 1st Month Free!!! Large floor plan, walk in closet, 2 bathrooms, washer dryer hookups. Built in microwave, gas stove, dishwasher and refrigerator
- Newly Remodeled ! Don't miss your chance to live in brand new renovated, spacious one and two bedroom apartments.
- Geneva Village
- Near Chandler Airport - 4 Bedroom Kearney & Wes...
- Recently renovated Large fenced yard Tile and hardwood floors throughout Separate Living and Family rooms Section 8 OK
- New Remodel units
- Affordable Senior Housing-Great Price-Great Activities-Great Location!!!! Limited Time Special - No Application Fees!!
- Please call for details 559-221-3170!!!! Come to 1300 E Shaw #149 for rental listings and applications!!!!
- READY TO PASS SECTION 8 INSPECTION... Newly remodeled Apt. in a great West Fresno location right across from a elementary school. Owner willing to work with tenants.
- Nice property, completely renovated inside and out. New roof, new paint job interior and exterior, all new flooring, just to name a few. Established peaceful community with easy access to major freeways. (deposit negotiable)
- Call today for details 559-221-3170!!!! Come to 1300 E Shaw #149 for rental listings and applications!!!!
- Upstairs unit NO PETS Gated parking Air conditioning Water/Sewer/Garbage included
- Single-Level, 3 Bedroom / Bathroom Duplexes with attached garage!!
Average Apartment Costs in Edison, FresnoBased on the first few accommodations in this search, we found:
Two Bedrooms apartments at an average cost of $650. The cheapest 2 bedroom rent is $600. The most expensive 2 bedroom price is $709.
Three Bedrooms apartments at an average cost of $824. The cheapest 3 bedroom rent is $673. The most expensive 3 bedroom price is $975.