Edison, Fresno Apartments and Rentals on Walk Score
The map below shows apartments and rentals in Edison, Fresno.
Edison has a population of 26,968 and an average Walk Score of 41. Edison is the #6 most walkable neighborhood in Fresno.
Apartments Near Amenities
Use Gotta Have filter above to find Edison, Fresno apartments near grocery stores, coffee shops, restaurants, parks, and more.
- Palazzo at Campus Pointe
- 1st Month Free!!! Large floor plan, walk in closet, 2 bathrooms, washer dryer hookups. Built in microwave, gas stove, dishwasher and refrigerator. Check us out!!! http://1075705b.leaseheretoday.com www.summercrestapartmentsca.com
- Please call 559-221-3170 for details!!!! Come to 1300 E Shaw #149 for rental listings and applications!!!
- Newly Remodeled ! Don't miss your chance to live in brand new renovated, spacious one and two bedroom apartments.
- 1550 Echurch Avenue
- Property has onsite manager, security alarms in each unit, security cameras and enclosed parking.
- SEC8 OK-MOVE-IN SPECIAL ONE MONTH OFF THE FIRST MONTH Only 9 apartmentsonly ,900 square, remodeled,ceiling fans in every room,your parking is in front of your apartment,has a backyard and laundry hook ups.
- Please call 559-221-3170 for details!!! Come to 1300 E Shaw #149 for rental listings and applications!!!!
- Rent and deposit is based on income.
- New Remodel units
- WOW - great family home on corner lot with huge green green green yard! Soon to be available with all new fresh paint in a warm earthy color palate, accentuated with hardwood floors. Yard is fenced in to keep your family safe - Hurry to see!!!
- Laundry room on site` We pay : Water Sewer, Trash
- Please call for details 559-221-3170!!!! Come to 1300 E Shaw #149 for rental listings and applications!!!!
- Recently renovated Large fenced yard Tile and hardwood floors throughout Separate Living and Family rooms Section 8 OK
- Cute house with central a/c and a 2 car garage! Call for details 559-803-0398
Average Apartment Costs in Edison, FresnoBased on the first few accommodations in this search, we found:
One Bedroom apartments at cost of $550.
Two Bedrooms apartments at an average cost of $650. The cheapest 2 bedroom rent is $600. The most expensive 2 bedroom price is $709.
Three Bedrooms apartments at an average cost of $900. The cheapest 3 bedroom rent is $673. The most expensive 3 bedroom price is $975.
Four Bedrooms apartments at cost of $1195.