Edison, Fresno Apartments and Rentals on Walk Score
The map below shows apartments and rentals in Edison, Fresno.
Edison has a population of 26,968 and an average Walk Score of 41. Edison is the #6 most walkable neighborhood in Fresno.
Apartments Near Amenities
Use Gotta Have filter above to find Edison, Fresno apartments near grocery stores, coffee shops, restaurants, parks, and more.
- Palazzo at Campus Pointe
- Please call 559-221-3170 for details!!!! Come to 1300 E Shaw #149 for rental listings and applications!!!
- 1st Month Free!!! Large floor plan, walk in closet, 2 bathrooms, washer dryer hookups. Built in microwave, gas stove, dishwasher and refrigerator. Check us out!!! http://1075705b.leaseheretoday.com www.summercrestapartmentsca.com
- Affordable Senior Housing-Great Price-Great Activities-Great Location!!!! Limited Time Special - No Application Fees!!
- Find your new home at Canyon Crest! Canyon Crest is currently renovating its community to bring you a better place to call home. Don't miss your opportunity to live in a beautilfully renovated, one bedroom apartment!
- 1550 Echurch Avenue
- Upstairs unit NO PETS Gated parking Air conditioning Water/Sewer/Garbage included
- Single-Level, 3 Bedroom / Bathroom Duplexes with attached garage!!
- Laundry room on site` We pay : Water Sewer, Trash
- Property has an onsite manager, security alarms, security cameras and enclosed parking.
- Call today for details 559-221-3170!!!! Come to 1300 E Shaw #149 for rental listings and applications!!!!
- Please call 559-221-3170 for details!!! Come to 1300 E Shaw #149 for rental listings and applications!!!!
- Rent and deposit is based on income.
- Please call 559-221-3170 for details!!! Come to 1300 E Shaw #149 for applications and rental listings!!!
- This Family Fourplex Unit is Available Now! It is just a short walk from Downtown, 2 blocks away from the Community Care Center and Just 1 block away from the much awaited Yokira Elementary School! Do Not Wait, Call Me Now!
Average Apartment Costs in Edison, FresnoBased on the first few accommodations in this search, we found:
One Bedroom apartments at an average cost of $578. The cheapest 1 bedroom rent is $550. The most expensive 1 bedroom price is $607.
Two Bedrooms apartments at an average cost of $650. The cheapest 2 bedroom rent is $600. The most expensive 2 bedroom price is $650.
Three Bedrooms apartments at an average cost of $900. The cheapest 3 bedroom rent is $673. The most expensive 3 bedroom price is $1090.
Four Bedrooms apartments at cost of $101.