Hesperia Apartments and Rentals on Walk Score
The map below shows apartments and rentals in Hesperia.
Hesperia has a population of 90,173 and an average Walk Score of 20.
Apartments Near Amenities
Use Gotta Have filter above to find Hesperia apartments near grocery stores, coffee shops, restaurants, parks, and more.
- Sunset Pointe
- Sunset View Luxury Apartments
- HESPERIA SENIOR LIVING
- Hesperia Regency
- NO SECURITY DEPOSIT!!!! NO CREDIT CHECK
- Countryside Villas
- Please call today to reserve your apartment home at (760)948-9086!!!
- Please call (760)948-9700 to reserve your new apartment home today!!
- The Crossings at Hesperia
- 16599 Muscatel St
- Please call (760)948-9086 to reserve your apartment home today!!!
- 3BR 2.5 Bath Townhouse near Bear Valley and 15 Freeway! Everything Nice and Clean! Newer Ceramic Tile Floors, Carpet and Modern Paint Color! Convenient to shopping and employment!
- Large Victorville property with 5 bedrooms, 4 bathroom, 3000SF of living space.
- 16491 Chestnut Street - Unit B , Hesperia
- Reduced!! 2 Bedroom Townhouse Just South Of Bea...
Average Apartment Costs in HesperiaBased on the first few accommodations in this search, we found:
One Bedroom apartments at an average cost of $700. The cheapest 1 bedroom rent is $650. The most expensive 1 bedroom price is $750.
Two Bedrooms apartments at an average cost of $750. The cheapest 2 bedroom rent is $595. The most expensive 2 bedroom price is $1095.
Three Bedrooms apartments at an average cost of $947. The cheapest 3 bedroom rent is $755. The most expensive 3 bedroom price is $2300.
Four Bedrooms apartments at an average cost of $1200. The cheapest 4 bedroom rent is $995. The most expensive 4 bedroom price is $1500.
Five Bedrooms apartments at cost of $1300.