Indio Apartments and Rentals on Walk Score
The map below shows apartments and rentals in Indio.
Indio has a population of 76,036 and an average Walk Score of 37.
Apartments Near Amenities
Use Gotta Have filter above to find Indio apartments near grocery stores, coffee shops, restaurants, parks, and more.
- House in great location, id-133029143
- Monte Azul Apartment Homes
- Oasis at Bermuda Dunes
- Andorra Apartments
- Cielo Vista Apartments
- First month free. Quiet community close to supermarkets, shopping, dining, banking, theater and bus line. Beautiful gated community. Nightly security patrol.
- Furnished 4 bedroom, 3 bath home.
- Terrific two bedroom house in Sun City!
- Gorgeous home in desirable development
- Upgraded house fully furnished
- Wonderful location within the complex
- Very nice home in great neighborhood
- Everything newly painted and move-in ready
Average Apartment Costs in IndioBased on the first few accommodations in this search, we found:
Studio apartments at an average cost of $646. The cheapest studio rent is $595. The most expensive studio price is $698.
One Bedroom apartments at an average cost of $899. The cheapest 1 bedroom rent is $675. The most expensive 1 bedroom price is $1230.
Two Bedrooms apartments at an average cost of $2425. The cheapest 2 bedroom rent is $824. The most expensive 2 bedroom price is $4200.
Three Bedrooms apartments at an average cost of $2375. The cheapest 3 bedroom rent is $1300. The most expensive 3 bedroom price is $4000.
Four Bedrooms apartments at an average cost of $1707. The cheapest 4 bedroom rent is $1295. The most expensive 4 bedroom price is $3200.
Five Bedrooms apartments at cost of $2500.