Indio Apartments and Rentals on Walk Score
The map below shows apartments and rentals in Indio.
Indio has a population of 76,036 and an average Walk Score of 37.
Apartments Near Amenities
Use Gotta Have filter above to find Indio apartments near grocery stores, coffee shops, restaurants, parks, and more.
- House in great location, id-133029143
- The Arches at La Quinta Springs
- Monte Azul Apartment Homes
- Oasis at Bermuda Dunes
- Andorra Apartments
- Rancho Ocotillo, La Quinta, CA 92253
- Beautiful North La Quinta Home for Lease
- 44426 Suarez Avenue
- 39429 Peach Blossom Cir
- Beautiful 4 bedroom 2 bath home located at 81292 Miles Ave in the heart of Indio. Perfectly located for all work. Completely remodeled inside and out. $1,295 per month. The lowest rent for a 4 bedroom home in Indio. Section 8 housing welcome.
- First month free. Quiet community close to supermarkets, shopping, dining, banking, theater and bus line. Beautiful gated community. Nightly security patrol.
- 78770 West Harland Drive
Average Apartment Costs in IndioBased on the first few accommodations in this search, we found:
Studio apartments at an average cost of $682. The cheapest studio rent is $595. The most expensive studio price is $698.
One Bedroom apartments at an average cost of $900. The cheapest 1 bedroom rent is $675. The most expensive 1 bedroom price is $1230.
Two Bedrooms apartments at an average cost of $1124. The cheapest 2 bedroom rent is $824. The most expensive 2 bedroom price is $3600.
Three Bedrooms apartments at an average cost of $1900. The cheapest 3 bedroom rent is $1300. The most expensive 3 bedroom price is $3000.
Four Bedrooms apartments at an average cost of $1795. The cheapest 4 bedroom rent is $1295. The most expensive 4 bedroom price is $2995.