Oak Creek, Irvine Apartments and Rentals on Walk Score
The map below shows apartments and rentals in Oak Creek, Irvine.
Oak Creek has a population of 10,045 and an average Walk Score of 52. Oak Creek is the #13 most walkable neighborhood in Irvine.
Apartments Near Amenities
Use Gotta Have filter above to find Oak Creek, Irvine apartments near grocery stores, coffee shops, restaurants, parks, and more.
- 3 Beds - Villa Siena (Irvine)
- Woodbridge Apartments
- 119 Sonoma Aisle
- 3 bed, 1435 sqft, $2,750
- 425 Sonoma Aisle
- Newly Renovated Townhome Style
- 3 bed, 1650 sqft, $2,395
- 2 Bedroom 1 Bath in the Orange Tree Community i...
- *Best Property at the Most Competitive Rents*
- 1 bed, 1002 sqft, $1,695
- Available now! Terrific location in Irvine!
- 3 bedroom Orangetee condo, available June 22! C...
- 2 bed, 954 sqft, $1,750
- 700 Sonoma Aisle
- 3 bed, 1220 sqft, $2,450
Average Apartment Costs in Oak Creek, IrvineBased on the first few accommodations in this search, we found:
Three Bedrooms apartments at cost of $1995.