Lakeside Apartments and Rentals on Walk Score
The map below shows apartments and rentals in Lakeside.
Lakeside has a population of 20,648 and an average Walk Score of 36.
Apartments Near Amenities
Use Gotta Have filter above to find Lakeside apartments near grocery stores, coffee shops, restaurants, parks, and more.
- Magnolia Terrace Apartments
- A 2nd level apartment with balcony! Fully equipped kitchen to include a dishwasher!!
- Magnolia Terrace Apartment Homes
- Lakeshore Terrace Apartment Homes
- Marilla Sundance Apartments
- 3 bed, 1600 sqft, $1,495
- 2 bed, $895
- Upgraded house with spacious floorplan in lakes...
- Luxury condo in a fantastic area! New Kitchen with granite and stainless steel appliances. Tile flooring and fire place in living room. Covered parking.
- 3BD/2.5BA Gorgeous Home, Beautiful Backyard, Ga...
- 4 bed, 1392 sqft, $2,100
- Large 2 Bed 1.5 Bath, Open Floor Plan, Great Lo...
- Available September 30th. 4 bedroom 2 Bath one story remodel. Granite Kitchen, Living Room with fireplace. A quiet place to call home.
- 14338 Vista Hills Drive
Average Apartment Costs in LakesideBased on the first few accommodations in this search, we found:
Studio apartments at cost of $825.
One Bedroom apartments at an average cost of $930. The cheapest 1 bedroom rent is $800. The most expensive 1 bedroom price is $1150.
Two Bedrooms apartments at an average cost of $1050. The cheapest 2 bedroom rent is $895. The most expensive 2 bedroom price is $1495.
Three Bedrooms apartments at an average cost of $1625. The cheapest 3 bedroom rent is $1350. The most expensive 3 bedroom price is $2300.
Four Bedrooms apartments at an average cost of $2225. The cheapest 4 bedroom rent is $1975. The most expensive 4 bedroom price is $2450.
Five Bedrooms apartments at an average cost of $2525. The cheapest 5 bedroom rent is $2250. The most expensive 5 bedroom price is $2800.