Lakeside Apartments and Rentals on Walk Score
The map below shows apartments and rentals in Lakeside.
Lakeside has a population of 20,648 and an average Walk Score of 36.
Apartments Near Amenities
Use Gotta Have filter above to find Lakeside apartments near grocery stores, coffee shops, restaurants, parks, and more.
- 9760 Marilla Drive - Office
- A 2nd level apartment with balcony! Fully equipped kitchen to include a dishwasher!!
- Magnolia Terrace Apartment Homes
- 12345 Lakeshore Drive
- 3 Bedroom
- Marilla Sundance Apartments
- 14338 Vista Hills Drive
- Large 2 Bed 1.5 Bath, Open Floor Plan, Great Lo...
- 3 Bedrooms, 2.5 Baths, 1600sq.ft., 2 Car Garage...
- Townhouse Style apartment. New Carpet & Paint. Central Airconditioning. 2 reserved off street parking spaces. Recently remodeled kitchen and bathrooms. Private enclosed patio. Laundry closet and private storage closet.
- 3BD/2.5BA Gorgeous Home, Beautiful Backyard, Ga...
- 4 bed, 1392 sqft, $2,100
- 2 bed, 1.0 bath, 800 sqft, $1,200
- 2 bed, $875
- Available September 30th. 4 bedroom 2 Bath one story remodel. Granite Kitchen, Living Room with fireplace. A quiet place to call home.
Average Apartment Costs in LakesideBased on the first few accommodations in this search, we found:
Studio apartments at cost of $825.
One Bedroom apartments at an average cost of $925. The cheapest 1 bedroom rent is $800. The most expensive 1 bedroom price is $1150.
Two Bedrooms apartments at an average cost of $1075. The cheapest 2 bedroom rent is $875. The most expensive 2 bedroom price is $18000.
Three Bedrooms apartments at an average cost of $1745. The cheapest 3 bedroom rent is $1350. The most expensive 3 bedroom price is $2300.
Four Bedrooms apartments at an average cost of $2295. The cheapest 4 bedroom rent is $1975. The most expensive 4 bedroom price is $2400.