Lakeside Apartments and Rentals on Walk Score
The map below shows apartments and rentals in Lakeside.
Lakeside has a population of 20,648 and an average Walk Score of 36.
Apartments Near Amenities
Use Gotta Have filter above to find Lakeside apartments near grocery stores, coffee shops, restaurants, parks, and more.
- Magnolia Terrace Apartments
- 12369 Lakeshore
- Magnolia Terrace Apartment Homes
- Lakeshore Terrace Apartment Homes
- Marilla Sundance Apartments
- Available September 30th. 4 bedroom 2 Bath one story remodel. Granite Kitchen, Living Room with fireplace. A quiet place to call home.
- Lake Jennings Area
- Townhouse Style apartment. New Carpet & Paint. Central Airconditioning. 2 reserved off street parking spaces. Recently remodeled kitchen and bathrooms. Private enclosed patio. Laundry closet and private storage closet.
- 3 bed, 2.0 bath, 1030 sqft, $1,325
- 3 bed, 2.0 bath, 976 sqft, $1,395
- Luxury condo in a fantastic area! New Kitchen with granite and stainless steel appliances. Tile flooring and fire place in living room. Covered parking.
- 2 Beds - Ashwood Apartments
- $525 One room in a 4-bedroom house
Average Apartment Costs in LakesideBased on the first few accommodations in this search, we found:
Studio apartments at an average cost of $825. The cheapest studio rent is $825. The most expensive studio price is $825.
One Bedroom apartments at an average cost of $907. The cheapest 1 bedroom rent is $825. The most expensive 1 bedroom price is $1095.
Two Bedrooms apartments at an average cost of $1200. The cheapest 2 bedroom rent is $899. The most expensive 2 bedroom price is $18000.
Three Bedrooms apartments at an average cost of $1705. The cheapest 3 bedroom rent is $1350. The most expensive 3 bedroom price is $2300.
Four Bedrooms apartments at an average cost of $2200. The cheapest 4 bedroom rent is $1975. The most expensive 4 bedroom price is $2450.
Five Bedrooms apartments at cost of $2800.