Lakeside Apartments and Rentals on Walk Score
The map below shows apartments and rentals in Lakeside.
Lakeside has a population of 20,648 and an average Walk Score of 36.
Apartments Near Amenities
Use Gotta Have filter above to find Lakeside apartments near grocery stores, coffee shops, restaurants, parks, and more.
- Magnolia Terrace Apartments
- A 2nd level apartment with balcony! Fully equipped kitchen to include a dishwasher!!
- 12369 Lakeshore
- Magnolia Terrace Apartment Homes
- Marilla Sundance Apartments
- Available September 30th. 4 bedroom 2 Bath one story remodel. Granite Kitchen, Living Room with fireplace. A quiet place to call home.
- Lake Jennings Area
- $525 One room in a 4-bedroom house
- 3Br 2 1/2 Ba Townhouse
- Luxury condo in a fantastic area! New Kitchen with granite and stainless steel appliances. Tile flooring and fire place in living room. Covered parking.
- ***Amazing 2bed/1 single story home with a grea...
- 9728 Marilla Dr, #503 - 503
- Lakeshore Terrace Apartment Homes
- Lakeside Spacious Single Family Home, 4BD/2BA, ...
- 3 bed, 1.0 bath, 1150 sqft, $1,350
Average Apartment Costs in LakesideBased on the first few accommodations in this search, we found:
Studio apartments at cost of $825.
One Bedroom apartments at an average cost of $872. The cheapest 1 bedroom rent is $525. The most expensive 1 bedroom price is $1095.
Two Bedrooms apartments at an average cost of $1197. The cheapest 2 bedroom rent is $954. The most expensive 2 bedroom price is $1800.
Three Bedrooms apartments at an average cost of $1652. The cheapest 3 bedroom rent is $1350. The most expensive 3 bedroom price is $2300.
Four Bedrooms apartments at an average cost of $2325. The cheapest 4 bedroom rent is $2200. The most expensive 4 bedroom price is $2450.
Six Bedroom apartments at cost of $3900.