Lemon Grove Apartments and Rentals on Walk Score
The map below shows apartments and rentals in Lemon Grove.
Lemon Grove has a population of 25,320 and an average Walk Score of 48.
Apartments Near Amenities
Use Gotta Have filter above to find Lemon Grove apartments near grocery stores, coffee shops, restaurants, parks, and more.
- Hillside Terrace Apartments
- Olive Avenue Apartments
- Mini Mods
- Please pardon the dusty photos; the house is under construction and will be beautifully cleaned when ready. Corner Lot, hardwood floors, 2 fireplaces, lrg family room and master bedroom and formal dining room and Gardener services included in rent.
- 3 Bedroom 1 Bath House. Hard Wood floors, Tile, French Doors and Patio. Laundry Hook up . Agent:: JMT Properties 2872027 Office Address: 6035 University Ave San Diego, CA 91945
- Very close to downtown Lemon Grove. Walk to shops and Starbucks. Fenced in back yard for children. Newer carpet.
- Huge 3 bedroom 2 bath unit, with reserved parking space. Ground floor unit, for easy access.
- Great new home! Must see.
- Includes water & trash fee. equiped w/ refrigerator, oven, microwave, stove top, and dish washer. Recently remodeled.
- We have a recently renovated duplex that is ready for immediate occupancy today.
- Large Family room with redwood walls & ceiling beams Family room also features a stone wall fireplace and sitting bench
- New paint, tile
- Lg. clean, 1 bd/rm cottage w/view ava. July 1st. Rent is $875., dep. is $875, which can be made in 2 pmts. $38 credit ck, Plz call
- Large upstairs unit...new kitchen, new laminate floors, painted. Cats ok, section 8. Small friendly complex, onsite laundry, off street parking. Call for showing or more info.
- Nice duplex! Newer appliances, kitchen, and bathrooms. Deposit may be paid in installments. Washer/dryer in unit.
Average Apartment Costs in Lemon GroveBased on the first few accommodations in this search, we found:
Studio apartments at an average cost of $1210. The cheapest studio rent is $722. The most expensive studio price is $99999.
One Bedroom apartments at an average cost of $1050. The cheapest 1 bedroom rent is $800. The most expensive 1 bedroom price is $1650.
Two Bedrooms apartments at an average cost of $1250. The cheapest 2 bedroom rent is $1000. The most expensive 2 bedroom price is $3200.
Three Bedrooms apartments at an average cost of $1600. The cheapest 3 bedroom rent is $1250. The most expensive 3 bedroom price is $1800.
Four Bedrooms apartments at an average cost of $2325. The cheapest 4 bedroom rent is $2250. The most expensive 4 bedroom price is $2400.
Five Bedrooms apartments at cost of $2500.