Palms, Los Angeles Apartments and Rentals on Walk Score
The map below shows apartments and rentals in Palms, Los Angeles.
Palms has a population of 43,075 and an average Walk Score of 78. Palms is the #13 most walkable neighborhood in Los Angeles.
Apartments Near Amenities
Use Gotta Have filter above to find Palms, Los Angeles apartments near grocery stores, coffee shops, restaurants, parks, and more.
- Victor on Venice
- Waterstone Cheviot Hills
- Archstone Westside
- Westside Terrace Apartments
- Sundial Glendon
- Meridian (Sawtelle)
- National South
- ***Large 2BR/2BA - Beautiful and Spacious-Livin...
- 3619 Hughes Ave #1, Townhouse 2BD/2BA!
- C3 - Townhome Style - 2 Bed/2 Bath - Central A/...
- National North Apartments
- Motor Avenue
- Priced Right, 2+2 Quiet, Serene, & Secluded...
- Central Location. Pet Friendly. Gourmet Kitchen...
Average Apartment Costs in Palms, Los AngelesBased on the first few accommodations in this search, we found:
Studio apartments at cost of $2260.