Madera Apartments and Rentals on Walk Score
The map below shows apartments and rentals in Madera.
Madera has a population of 61,416 and an average Walk Score of 44.
Apartments Near Amenities
Use Gotta Have filter above to find Madera apartments near grocery stores, coffee shops, restaurants, parks, and more.
- Large Units, some with balcony Carport only Water/sewer/garbage included with rent Section 8 OK
- Country living Evaporation cooler Section 8 OK
- Newer Home Newer Carpet 2 Car Garage Fenced Yard Section 8 OK
- A 3/2 near heart of Madera
- House for rent in Madera for $795., id-10506235
- 311 1/2 Vineyard Ave, Madera, CA 93638
Average Apartment Costs in MaderaBased on the first few accommodations in this search, we found:
Two Bedrooms apartments at cost of $595.
Three Bedrooms apartments at an average cost of $795. The cheapest 3 bedroom rent is $795. The most expensive 3 bedroom price is $800.
Five Bedrooms apartments at an average cost of $1195. The cheapest 5 bedroom rent is $1195. The most expensive 5 bedroom price is $1195.