Merced Apartments and Rentals on Walk Score
The map below shows apartments and rentals in Merced.
Merced has a population of 78,958 and an average Walk Score of 46.
Apartments Near Amenities
Use Gotta Have filter above to find Merced apartments near grocery stores, coffee shops, restaurants, parks, and more.
- Merced Value. $900/mo, id-10614769
- Alamar Apartments
- 24 Hour Camera Surveillance Onsite Manager Onsite Laundry room
- Merced, Ca - Duplex - $800.00 Available March 2013
- Gated Community 24 Hour Camera Surveillance On-site Manager B. cerrado / country 24 horas cámara vigilancia on-site Manager
- 2 bed, 1.0 bath, $550
- My studio's are the largest in merced , they are close shopping and bus stop's
- Small Community Gated Lovely grounds Section 8 Friendly Manager lives nearby On-going maintenance Pequeña comunidad cerrada hermosa tierra amable Gerente de sección 8 vidas cerca de mantenimiento en curso
- 1 Bedroom / 1 Bath Apt
- Spacious 4 Bedroom / 2 Bath House
- Rent: $425.00 per Month Landlord pays water,sewer & garbage. Security Deposit: $425.00 No Pets
- Rent: $550.00 Landlord will pay for water, sewer & trash Security Deposit: $550.00
- 2 Bedroom / 2 Bath Apt
Average Apartment Costs in MercedBased on the first few accommodations in this search, we found:
Studio apartments at an average cost of $425. The cheapest studio rent is $375. The most expensive studio price is $465.
One Bedroom apartments at an average cost of $497. The cheapest 1 bedroom rent is $450. The most expensive 1 bedroom price is $550.
Two Bedrooms apartments at an average cost of $512. The cheapest 2 bedroom rent is $425. The most expensive 2 bedroom price is $795.
Three Bedrooms apartments at an average cost of $880. The cheapest 3 bedroom rent is $600. The most expensive 3 bedroom price is $1200.
Four Bedrooms apartments at an average cost of $1100. The cheapest 4 bedroom rent is $650. The most expensive 4 bedroom price is $1100.