Merced Apartments and Rentals on Walk Score
The map below shows apartments and rentals in Merced.
Merced has a population of 78,958 and an average Walk Score of 46.
Apartments Near Amenities
Use Gotta Have filter above to find Merced apartments near grocery stores, coffee shops, restaurants, parks, and more.
- Alamar Apartments
- 24 Hour Camera Surveillance Onsite Manager Onsite Laundry room
- Attractive 2 bed, 2 bath, id-10704956
- ***Move In Special*** The security deposit is only $299 when you sign a year's lease. Move in with first month's rent plus $299 security deposit
- Delightful 3 Bedroom / 2 Bath House
- Large 3 Bedroom / 1 Bath Apt
- This is located in the golden valley area, closed to John wright school,shopping,gas and bus stops
- Inexpensive 2 Bedroom / 1 Bath Apt
- this apt. is close to schools,bus stops,gas and shopping
- Large 3 Bedroom / 2 Bath House
- ADORABLE, MUST SEE! If your looking for a home that has comfort with comtemporay upgrades, this will be the home for your family. Wonderful neighbors and Great neighborhood
- For more information please visit www.MercedRealEstate.com
- This is located close to down town, bus stop and stores
- My studio's are the largest in merced , they are close shopping and bus stop's
Average Apartment Costs in MercedBased on the first few accommodations in this search, we found:
Studio apartments at an average cost of $425. The cheapest studio rent is $375. The most expensive studio price is $450.
One Bedroom apartments at an average cost of $500. The cheapest 1 bedroom rent is $475. The most expensive 1 bedroom price is $550.
Two Bedrooms apartments at an average cost of $550. The cheapest 2 bedroom rent is $450. The most expensive 2 bedroom price is $795.
Three Bedrooms apartments at an average cost of $877. The cheapest 3 bedroom rent is $600. The most expensive 3 bedroom price is $1200.
Four Bedrooms apartments at an average cost of $1100. The cheapest 4 bedroom rent is $650. The most expensive 4 bedroom price is $1100.