Merced Apartments and Rentals on Walk Score
The map below shows apartments and rentals in Merced.
Merced has a population of 78,958 and an average Walk Score of 46.
Apartments Near Amenities
Use Gotta Have filter above to find Merced apartments near grocery stores, coffee shops, restaurants, parks, and more.
- Alamar Apartments
- Attractive 2 bed, 2 bath, id-10704956
- You just found your new home!
- ***Move In Special*** The security deposit is only $299 when you sign a year's lease. Move in with first month's rent plus $299 security deposit
- 2 Bedroom / 1 Bath Apt
- Charming 3 Bed / 2 Bath House
- 24 hour camera surveillance Onsite Laundry, Manager and maintenance Swimming Pool Near transportation
- Inexpensive Studio Apt
- My studio's are the largest in merced , they are close shopping and bus stop's
- Delightful 3 Bedroom / 2 Bath House
- Spacious 4 Bedroom / 2 Bath House
- Apartment For Rent 2Bd/1Bth Rent:$450.00 security Deposit:$450.00
- This is located close to down town, bus stop and stores
Average Apartment Costs in MercedBased on the first few accommodations in this search, we found:
Studio apartments at an average cost of $425. The cheapest studio rent is $375. The most expensive studio price is $450.
One Bedroom apartments at an average cost of $500. The cheapest 1 bedroom rent is $475. The most expensive 1 bedroom price is $550.
Two Bedrooms apartments at an average cost of $550. The cheapest 2 bedroom rent is $450. The most expensive 2 bedroom price is $795.
Three Bedrooms apartments at an average cost of $877. The cheapest 3 bedroom rent is $600. The most expensive 3 bedroom price is $1200.
Four Bedrooms apartments at an average cost of $1100. The cheapest 4 bedroom rent is $650. The most expensive 4 bedroom price is $1250.