Merced Apartments and Rentals on Walk Score
The map below shows apartments and rentals in Merced.
Merced has a population of 78,958 and an average Walk Score of 46.
Apartments Near Amenities
Use Gotta Have filter above to find Merced apartments near grocery stores, coffee shops, restaurants, parks, and more.
- Merced Value. $900/mo, id-10614769
- Alamar Apartments
- 24 Hour Camera Surveillance Onsite Manager Onsite Laundry room
- For more information please visit www.MercedRealEstate.com
- You just found your new home!
- ***Move In Special*** The security deposit is only $299 when you sign a year's lease. Move in with first month's rent plus $299 security deposit
- 3 bed, 1566 sqft, $1,100
- Centrally located 2 Bedroom / 2 Bath Apt
- This is a very lg. studio, livingrm,dinningrm, full size kitchen and a full size bathrm.
- ADORABLE, MUST SEE! If your looking for a home that has comfort with comtemporay upgrades, this will be the home for your family. Wonderful neighbors and Great neighborhood
- Great opportunty available on this family home. Located less than 1 mile from the PIoneer and Weaver schools districts. $950 rent includes monthly water and sewage utilties as well monthly landscaping charges.
- Inexpensive 2 Bedroom / 1 Bath Apt
- Inexpensive Studio
Average Apartment Costs in MercedBased on the first few accommodations in this search, we found:
Studio apartments at an average cost of $425. The cheapest studio rent is $375. The most expensive studio price is $450.
One Bedroom apartments at an average cost of $500. The cheapest 1 bedroom rent is $475. The most expensive 1 bedroom price is $550.
Two Bedrooms apartments at an average cost of $550. The cheapest 2 bedroom rent is $450. The most expensive 2 bedroom price is $795.
Three Bedrooms apartments at an average cost of $877. The cheapest 3 bedroom rent is $600. The most expensive 3 bedroom price is $1200.
Four Bedrooms apartments at an average cost of $1100. The cheapest 4 bedroom rent is $650. The most expensive 4 bedroom price is $1100.