Merced Apartments and Rentals on Walk Score
The map below shows apartments and rentals in Merced.
Merced has a population of 78,958 and an average Walk Score of 46.
Apartments Near Amenities
Use Gotta Have filter above to find Merced apartments near grocery stores, coffee shops, restaurants, parks, and more.
- Merced Value. $900/mo, id-10614769
- Alamar Apartments
- 24 Hour Camera Surveillance Onsite Manager Onsite Laundry room
- For more information please visit www.MercedRealEstate.com
- ***Move In Special*** The security deposit is only $299 when you sign a year's lease. Move in with first month's rent plus $299 security deposit
- You just found your new home!
- Charming 3 Bedroom / 1 Bath House
- Large 3 Bedroom / 2 Bath House
- Beautiful Remodeled 2 Bedroom Apt
- Great opportunty available on this family home. Located less than 1 mile from the PIoneer and Weaver schools districts. $950 rent includes monthly water and sewage utilties as well monthly landscaping charges.
- this apt. is close to schools,bus stops,gas and shopping
- Inexpensive 2 Bedroom / 1 Bath Apt
- Tile floors, enclosed patio.
Average Apartment Costs in MercedBased on the first few accommodations in this search, we found:
Studio apartments at an average cost of $425. The cheapest studio rent is $375. The most expensive studio price is $450.
One Bedroom apartments at an average cost of $497. The cheapest 1 bedroom rent is $475. The most expensive 1 bedroom price is $550.
Two Bedrooms apartments at an average cost of $557. The cheapest 2 bedroom rent is $450. The most expensive 2 bedroom price is $795.
Three Bedrooms apartments at an average cost of $877. The cheapest 3 bedroom rent is $600. The most expensive 3 bedroom price is $1200.
Four Bedrooms apartments at an average cost of $1100. The cheapest 4 bedroom rent is $650. The most expensive 4 bedroom price is $1100.