Oakdale Apartments and Rentals on Walk Score
The map below shows apartments and rentals in Oakdale.
Oakdale has a population of 20,675 and an average Walk Score of 55.
Apartments Near Amenities
Use Gotta Have filter above to find Oakdale apartments near grocery stores, coffee shops, restaurants, parks, and more.
- 1st month Free With 1 year lease, Water Sewer a...
- 2 Bedroom 1 Bathroom Apartment
- Wren Road, 7560 - 1
- 3 bed, 2.0 bath, 2211 sqft, $1,350
- 3BD, 1Large Bath, Remodled Home in Nice Area
- Great Duplex Unit 2 Bedrooms, 1 Bath!
- Oakdale 2 Bedroom Home
- 4th Ave #102, Oakdale, CA 95361
- Beautiful Oakdale Newer 3 Bedroom Townhome
- 1bed/1bath in Oakdale, w/d Hookups, Near Schools
- Great Duplex Unit 2 Bedroom, 1 Bath
Average Apartment Costs in OakdaleBased on the first few accommodations in this search, we found:
One Bedroom apartments at cost of $550.
Two Bedrooms apartments at an average cost of $725. The cheapest 2 bedroom rent is $550. The most expensive 2 bedroom price is $1450.
Three Bedrooms apartments at an average cost of $1095. The cheapest 3 bedroom rent is $975. The most expensive 3 bedroom price is $1350.
Four Bedrooms apartments at an average cost of $1495. The cheapest 4 bedroom rent is $1095. The most expensive 4 bedroom price is $1655.