Cox, Oakland Apartments and Rentals on Walk Score
The map below shows apartments and rentals in Cox, Oakland.
Cox has a population of 3,575 and an average Walk Score of 54. Cox is the #99 most walkable neighborhood in Oakland.
Apartments Near Amenities
Use Gotta Have filter above to find Cox, Oakland apartments near grocery stores, coffee shops, restaurants, parks, and more.
- 2 Bed/1bath w/ Living Room BIG KITCHEN EASY COMMUTE
- Duplex in Oakland Soon to come
- Off fwy 580 at Golf Links Rd, passing Oakland Zoo, there schools, bus stops, very convenient. Close to San Leandro. Gated building.
- Coming Soon Duplex in Oakland
- 9415 Peach St
- newly decorated, new carpet and ceramic tiles in kitchen and bath fresh paint and new window blinds. Owner lives on the property and want to keep the property clean and well maintained. washer and dryer hook ups . off street parking
Average Apartment Costs in Cox, OaklandBased on the first few accommodations in this search, we found:
Two Bedrooms apartments at cost of $1100.