Oakley Apartments and Rentals on Walk Score
The map below shows apartments and rentals in Oakley.
Oakley has a population of 35,432 and an average Walk Score of 28.
Apartments Near Amenities
Use Gotta Have filter above to find Oakley apartments near grocery stores, coffee shops, restaurants, parks, and more.
- Oak Meadows
- Incredible Interior w/ a Double-Sided Fireplace...
- Two Stories, Attractive Kitchen, Landscaped Backyard, Two Car Garage Deposit depends on the strength of each application.
- Excellent Layout with fantastic rooms
- Incredible home with a lot of space
- This house features ceramic tile flooring on the first floor, with all the bedrooms located upstairs. There is an attached 3 car garage with pleny of parking in the driveway
- 16 Diane Ct- Oakley
- Pet Friendly Home with an Open Layout - Big Bac...
- 3 bed, $1,600
- 4 bed, $2,250
- 4 bed, 2551 sqft, $2,275
- Palomino Way
- 3 bed, 1141 sqft, $1,550
- Amazing Kitchen w/ an Island, Great Master Bedr...
- 3 bed, $1,550
Average Apartment Costs in OakleyBased on the first few accommodations in this search, we found:
One Bedroom apartments at an average cost of $872. The cheapest 1 bedroom rent is $648. The most expensive 1 bedroom price is $895.
Two Bedrooms apartments at an average cost of $1047. The cheapest 2 bedroom rent is $950. The most expensive 2 bedroom price is $1300.
Three Bedrooms apartments at an average cost of $1599. The cheapest 3 bedroom rent is $1200. The most expensive 3 bedroom price is $1879.
Four Bedrooms apartments at an average cost of $1900. The cheapest 4 bedroom rent is $1500. The most expensive 4 bedroom price is $2319.
Five Bedrooms apartments at an average cost of $2450. The cheapest 5 bedroom rent is $2000. The most expensive 5 bedroom price is $2599.
Six Bedroom apartments at cost of $2150.