Oakley Apartments and Rentals on Walk Score
The map below shows apartments and rentals in Oakley.
Oakley has a population of 35,432 and an average Walk Score of 28.
Apartments Near Amenities
Use Gotta Have filter above to find Oakley apartments near grocery stores, coffee shops, restaurants, parks, and more.
- Oak Meadows
- Excellent Layout with fantastic rooms
- Pet Friendly Home with an Open Layout - Big Backyard Patio
- Incredible home with a lot of space
- 4 bed, $2,250
- Amazing Kitchen w/ an Island, Great Master Bedr...
- Two Stories, Attractive Kitchen, Landscaped Backyard, Two Car Garage Deposit depends on the strength of each application.
- 16 Diane Ct- Oakley
- 5 bed, 3.0 bath, 2492 sqft, $2,300
- 4 bed, 2551 sqft, $2,275
- 3/2 - Oakley - Don't Miss!
- 5 bed, 5.0 bath, 2890 sqft, $2,350
- 4 bed, 2.0 bath, 1650 sqft, $1,890
- 5 bed, 2494 sqft, $2,195
- Palomino Way
Average Apartment Costs in OakleyBased on the first few accommodations in this search, we found:
One Bedroom apartments at an average cost of $895. The cheapest 1 bedroom rent is $850. The most expensive 1 bedroom price is $1140.
Two Bedrooms apartments at an average cost of $1000. The cheapest 2 bedroom rent is $950. The most expensive 2 bedroom price is $1260.
Three Bedrooms apartments at an average cost of $1599. The cheapest 3 bedroom rent is $1050. The most expensive 3 bedroom price is $1879.
Four Bedrooms apartments at an average cost of $1900. The cheapest 4 bedroom rent is $1500. The most expensive 4 bedroom price is $2319.
Five Bedrooms apartments at an average cost of $2399. The cheapest 5 bedroom rent is $1995. The most expensive 5 bedroom price is $2599.
Six Bedroom apartments at cost of $2150.