Oakley Apartments and Rentals on Walk Score
The map below shows apartments and rentals in Oakley.
Oakley has a population of 35,432 and an average Walk Score of 28.
Apartments Near Amenities
Use Gotta Have filter above to find Oakley apartments near grocery stores, coffee shops, restaurants, parks, and more.
- Oak Meadows
- Sunrise Meadows-3/2 - Oakley - Must See!
- This house features ceramic tile flooring on the first floor, with all the bedrooms located upstairs. There is an attached 3 car garage with pleny of parking in the driveway
- Incredible home with a lot of space
- Pet Friendly Home with an Open Layout - Big Backyard Patio
- Awesome Oakley Home
- 4 bed, $2,250
- Glorious Oakley Home w/ beautiful kitchen cabin...
- Waterfront 4 bed 2.5 bath home near Bethel Isla...
- 16 Diane Ct- Oakley
- Large Beautiful 5br-3ba 2900 Sq. Ft. Oakley Hom...
- The Perfect Home!
- Pet Friendly Home with an Open Layout - Big Bac...
- Palomino Way
- 5 bed, 2494 sqft, $2,195
Average Apartment Costs in OakleyBased on the first few accommodations in this search, we found:
One Bedroom apartments at an average cost of $872. The cheapest 1 bedroom rent is $648. The most expensive 1 bedroom price is $895.
Two Bedrooms apartments at an average cost of $1000. The cheapest 2 bedroom rent is $950. The most expensive 2 bedroom price is $1260.
Three Bedrooms apartments at an average cost of $1594. The cheapest 3 bedroom rent is $1200. The most expensive 3 bedroom price is $1879.
Four Bedrooms apartments at an average cost of $1912. The cheapest 4 bedroom rent is $1500. The most expensive 4 bedroom price is $2319.
Five Bedrooms apartments at an average cost of $2399. The cheapest 5 bedroom rent is $1995. The most expensive 5 bedroom price is $2519.
Six Bedroom apartments at cost of $2150.