Oxnard Apartments and Rentals on Walk Score
The map below shows apartments and rentals in Oxnard.
Oxnard has a population of 197,899 and an average Walk Score of 55.
Apartments Near Amenities
Use Gotta Have filter above to find Oxnard apartments near grocery stores, coffee shops, restaurants, parks, and more.
- Channel Island Village
- 3601 Oarfish Lane, Oxnard CA 93035 at Oxnard, CA
- Light And Bright Condo In Port Hueneme
- 2061 Norma Street - 1
- 2 bed, 1217 sqft, $1,700
- Large One Bed One Bath, Laundry, Garage, Privat...
- Newer Construction 3BR Home Near the Port Huene...
- All You've Been Looking For - 2Bdrm + 2Bath...
- Attractive 2 Bedroom Condo w/ OceanViews!!
- 1701 Claremont Drive, Oxnard CA 93035 at Oxnard...
- Spectacular 4 Bedroom Dream Home!
- 2 bed, 1400 sqft, $2,100
- 841 Pontoon Way, Oxnard CA 93035 at Oxnard, CA
- FISHER 1708 - 1
- Captivating Ivywood Loft Apts at Oxnard, CA
Average Apartment Costs in OxnardBased on the first few accommodations in this search, we found:
Studio apartments at an average cost of $787. The cheapest studio rent is $699. The most expensive studio price is $875.
One Bedroom apartments at an average cost of $1095. The cheapest 1 bedroom rent is $900. The most expensive 1 bedroom price is $1900.
Two Bedrooms apartments at an average cost of $1322. The cheapest 2 bedroom rent is $552. The most expensive 2 bedroom price is $2100.
Three Bedrooms apartments at an average cost of $2050. The cheapest 3 bedroom rent is $1650. The most expensive 3 bedroom price is $2900.
Four Bedrooms apartments at an average cost of $2350. The cheapest 4 bedroom rent is $1950. The most expensive 4 bedroom price is $8000.