Oxnard Apartments and Rentals on Walk Score
The map below shows apartments and rentals in Oxnard.
Oxnard has a population of 197,899 and an average Walk Score of 55.
Apartments Near Amenities
Use Gotta Have filter above to find Oxnard apartments near grocery stores, coffee shops, restaurants, parks, and more.
- Channel Island Village
- 2 bed, 1217 sqft, $1,700
- Las Arenas Apts for rent
- Spectacular 4 Bedroom Dream Home!
- Captivating Ivywood Loft Apts at Oxnard, CA
- Spacious 5br North Oxnard Home- Windsor
- 3101 Peninsula Road #316
- Beautiful Modern Oceanfront Home in Hollywood B...
- 2101 Napoli Drive Oxnard Ca. 93035 (For Lease) ...
- 3 bed, 1900 sqft, $2,200
- Newer Construction Orbela Community Townhouse
- 3061 Neap Pl. For Rent
- Monterey Villas
- Light And Bright Condo In Port Hueneme
- Hollywood Beach Beauty Oceanfront
Average Apartment Costs in OxnardBased on the first few accommodations in this search, we found:
Studio apartments at an average cost of $875. The cheapest studio rent is $699. The most expensive studio price is $1100.
One Bedroom apartments at an average cost of $1097. The cheapest 1 bedroom rent is $975. The most expensive 1 bedroom price is $1900.
Two Bedrooms apartments at an average cost of $1375. The cheapest 2 bedroom rent is $552. The most expensive 2 bedroom price is $2050.
Three Bedrooms apartments at an average cost of $2125. The cheapest 3 bedroom rent is $1400. The most expensive 3 bedroom price is $3950.
Four Bedrooms apartments at an average cost of $2650. The cheapest 4 bedroom rent is $2000. The most expensive 4 bedroom price is $8000.