Oxnard Apartments and Rentals on Walk Score
The map below shows apartments and rentals in Oxnard.
Oxnard has a population of 197,899 and an average Walk Score of 55.
Apartments Near Amenities
Use Gotta Have filter above to find Oxnard apartments near grocery stores, coffee shops, restaurants, parks, and more.
- Channel Island Village
- Light And Bright Condo In Port Hueneme
- 3601 Oarfish Lane, Oxnard CA 93035 at Oxnard, CA
- All You've Been Looking For - 2Bdrm + 2Bath...
- 2101 Napoli Drive Oxnard Ca. 93035 (For Lease) ...
- 1 bed, $925
- 3101 Peninsula Road #316
- Large One Bed One Bath, Laundry, Garage, Privat...
- 2 bed, 1400 sqft, $2,050
- 2 bed, 1217 sqft, $1,700
- 3 bed, 1900 sqft, $2,200
- 3061 Neap Pl. For Rent
- Cute And Cozy 2br Duplex Near The Port Hueneme ...
- Newer Construction Orbela Community Townhouse
- 841 Pontoon Way, Oxnard CA 93035 at Oxnard, CA
Average Apartment Costs in OxnardBased on the first few accommodations in this search, we found:
Studio apartments at an average cost of $774. The cheapest studio rent is $490. The most expensive studio price is $875.
One Bedroom apartments at an average cost of $1095. The cheapest 1 bedroom rent is $925. The most expensive 1 bedroom price is $1900.
Two Bedrooms apartments at an average cost of $1200. The cheapest 2 bedroom rent is $552. The most expensive 2 bedroom price is $1680.
Three Bedrooms apartments at an average cost of $2050. The cheapest 3 bedroom rent is $1400. The most expensive 3 bedroom price is $3295.
Four Bedrooms apartments at an average cost of $2500. The cheapest 4 bedroom rent is $2200. The most expensive 4 bedroom price is $8500.
Five Bedrooms apartments at cost of $2350.