Oxnard Apartments and Rentals on Walk Score
The map below shows apartments and rentals in Oxnard.
Oxnard has a population of 197,899 and an average Walk Score of 55.
Apartments Near Amenities
Use Gotta Have filter above to find Oxnard apartments near grocery stores, coffee shops, restaurants, parks, and more.
- Channel Island Village
- Beautiful Modern Oceanfront Home in Hollywood B...
- 2 bed, 1400 sqft, $2,100
- Spectacular 4 Bedroom Dream Home!
- Large One Bed One Bath, Laundry, Garage, Privat...
- FISHER 1708 - 1
- Beautiful, Spacious 2nd Floor Condo
- Light And Bright Condo In Port Hueneme
- 1701 Claremont Drive, Oxnard CA 93035 at Oxnard...
- All You've Been Looking For - 2Bdrm + 2Bath...
- 2061 Norma Street - 1
- Attractive 2 Bedroom Condo w/ OceanViews!!
- Newer Construction Orbela Community Townhouse
- 4 Bedroom Hollywood Beach Home
- Newer Construction 3BR Home Near the Port Huene...
Average Apartment Costs in OxnardBased on the first few accommodations in this search, we found:
Studio apartments at an average cost of $787. The cheapest studio rent is $699. The most expensive studio price is $875.
One Bedroom apartments at an average cost of $1145. The cheapest 1 bedroom rent is $925. The most expensive 1 bedroom price is $1900.
Two Bedrooms apartments at an average cost of $1365. The cheapest 2 bedroom rent is $552. The most expensive 2 bedroom price is $2100.
Three Bedrooms apartments at an average cost of $2075. The cheapest 3 bedroom rent is $1850. The most expensive 3 bedroom price is $2900.
Four Bedrooms apartments at an average cost of $2400. The cheapest 4 bedroom rent is $1950. The most expensive 4 bedroom price is $8500.
Five Bedrooms apartments at cost of $2000.