Oxnard Apartments and Rentals on Walk Score
The map below shows apartments and rentals in Oxnard.
Oxnard has a population of 197,899 and an average Walk Score of 55.
Apartments Near Amenities
Use Gotta Have filter above to find Oxnard apartments near grocery stores, coffee shops, restaurants, parks, and more.
- Channel Island Village
- Beautiful Modern Oceanfront Home in Hollywood B...
- 801 Devilfish Drive, Oxnard CA 93035 at Oxnard, CA
- Beautiful, Spacious 2nd Floor Condo
- 2061 Norma Street - 1
- Large One Bed One Bath, Laundry, Garage, Privat...
- Light And Bright Condo In Port Hueneme
- Ponoma 524 - B116
- Very Cute 2 Bedroom!
- 4 Bedroom Hollywood Beach Home
- 1701 Claremont Drive, Oxnard CA 93035 at Oxnard...
- 3601 Oarfish Lane, Oxnard CA 93035 at Oxnard, CA
- Attractive 2 Bedroom Condo w/ OceanViews!!
- 3 bed, 1362 sqft, $2,195
- 2 bed, 1217 sqft, $1,700
Average Apartment Costs in OxnardBased on the first few accommodations in this search, we found:
Studio apartments at an average cost of $787. The cheapest studio rent is $699. The most expensive studio price is $875.
One Bedroom apartments at an average cost of $1195. The cheapest 1 bedroom rent is $975. The most expensive 1 bedroom price is $1900.
Two Bedrooms apartments at an average cost of $1365. The cheapest 2 bedroom rent is $1120. The most expensive 2 bedroom price is $2100.
Three Bedrooms apartments at an average cost of $1995. The cheapest 3 bedroom rent is $1650. The most expensive 3 bedroom price is $2900.
Four Bedrooms apartments at an average cost of $2300. The cheapest 4 bedroom rent is $1950. The most expensive 4 bedroom price is $8500.
Five Bedrooms apartments at cost of $2000.