Oxnard Apartments and Rentals on Walk Score
The map below shows apartments and rentals in Oxnard.
Oxnard has a population of 197,899 and an average Walk Score of 55.
Apartments Near Amenities
Use Gotta Have filter above to find Oxnard apartments near grocery stores, coffee shops, restaurants, parks, and more.
- Channel Island Village
- Newer Construction 3BR Home Near the Port Huene...
- Beautiful Modern Oceanfront Home in Hollywood B...
- Large One Bed One Bath, Laundry, Garage, Privat...
- FISHER 1708 - 1
- 841 Pontoon Way, Oxnard CA 93035 at Oxnard, CA
- All You've Been Looking For - 2Bdrm + 2Bath...
- Beautiful, Spacious 2nd Floor Condo
- Spectacular 4 Bedroom Dream Home!
- 1701 Claremont Drive, Oxnard CA 93035 at Oxnard...
- Ponoma 524 - B116
- Attractive 2 Bedroom Condo w/ OceanViews!!
- 801 Devilfish Drive, Oxnard CA 93035 at Oxnard, CA
- 2061 Norma Street - 1
- 3601 Oarfish Lane, Oxnard CA 93035 at Oxnard, CA
Average Apartment Costs in OxnardBased on the first few accommodations in this search, we found:
Studio apartments at an average cost of $987. The cheapest studio rent is $699. The most expensive studio price is $1625.
One Bedroom apartments at an average cost of $1053. The cheapest 1 bedroom rent is $925. The most expensive 1 bedroom price is $1900.
Two Bedrooms apartments at an average cost of $1295. The cheapest 2 bedroom rent is $633. The most expensive 2 bedroom price is $2100.
Three Bedrooms apartments at an average cost of $2075. The cheapest 3 bedroom rent is $1700. The most expensive 3 bedroom price is $2700.
Four Bedrooms apartments at an average cost of $2400. The cheapest 4 bedroom rent is $1950. The most expensive 4 bedroom price is $2900.