Oxnard Apartments and Rentals on Walk Score
The map below shows apartments and rentals in Oxnard.
Oxnard has a population of 197,899 and an average Walk Score of 55.
Apartments Near Amenities
Use Gotta Have filter above to find Oxnard apartments near grocery stores, coffee shops, restaurants, parks, and more.
- Channel Island Village
- One BR Apartment in Oxnard, id-10703483
- Tri-Level Townhouse Near The Port Hueneme Naval...
- Large One Bed One Bath, Laundry, Garage, Privat...
- 3 bed, 1900 sqft, $2,200
- 3 bed, 900 sqft, $1,400
- 3 bed, 1389 sqft, $2,200
- Spectacular 4 Bedroom Dream Home!
- Light And Bright Condo In Port Hueneme
- 3101 Peninsula Road #316
- Spacious 5br North Oxnard Home- Windsor
- 801 Devilfish Drive, Oxnard CA 93035 at Oxnard, CA
- 1701 Claremont Drive, Oxnard CA 93035 at Oxnard...
- 841 Pontoon Way, Oxnard CA 93035 at Oxnard, CA
- Las Arenas Apts for rent
Average Apartment Costs in OxnardBased on the first few accommodations in this search, we found:
Studio apartments at an average cost of $875. The cheapest studio rent is $490. The most expensive studio price is $1625.
One Bedroom apartments at an average cost of $1095. The cheapest 1 bedroom rent is $925. The most expensive 1 bedroom price is $1900.
Two Bedrooms apartments at an average cost of $1303. The cheapest 2 bedroom rent is $552. The most expensive 2 bedroom price is $2050.
Three Bedrooms apartments at an average cost of $2150. The cheapest 3 bedroom rent is $1800. The most expensive 3 bedroom price is $3950.
Four Bedrooms apartments at an average cost of $2500. The cheapest 4 bedroom rent is $2200. The most expensive 4 bedroom price is $8500.