Patterson Apartments and Rentals on Walk Score
The map below shows apartments and rentals in Patterson.
Patterson has a population of 20,413 and an average Walk Score of 43.
Apartments Near Amenities
Use Gotta Have filter above to find Patterson apartments near grocery stores, coffee shops, restaurants, parks, and more.
- Two story 4 bedroom with extra storage!
- Move in Ready Single Story in Patterson!
- 1452 Cliff Swallow Drive
- Spacious 4-Bdrm / 4-Ba Home - Patterson
- 4 bed, $1,225
- Patterson Cutie 3 Bedroom 2 Bath
- 5 bed, 3.5 bath, $1,595
- 5 bed, $1,645
- Available June 15th! $1499 Per Month.
- Patterson 5 Bedroom Inground Swimming Pool
- 5th St, Patterson, CA 95363
- 2nd St, Patterson, CA 95363
Average Apartment Costs in PattersonBased on the first few accommodations in this search, we found:
One Bedroom apartments at cost of $495.
Two Bedrooms apartments at cost of $700.
Three Bedrooms apartments at an average cost of $1250. The cheapest 3 bedroom rent is $1150. The most expensive 3 bedroom price is $1499.
Four Bedrooms apartments at an average cost of $1495. The cheapest 4 bedroom rent is $1225. The most expensive 4 bedroom price is $1500.
Five Bedrooms apartments at an average cost of $1595. The cheapest 5 bedroom rent is $1395. The most expensive 5 bedroom price is $1645.