Ramona Apartments and Rentals on Walk Score
The map below shows apartments and rentals in Ramona.
Ramona has a population of 20,292 and an average Walk Score of 39.
Apartments Near Amenities
Use Gotta Have filter above to find Ramona apartments near grocery stores, coffee shops, restaurants, parks, and more.
- Silverado Apartments is a very family oriented community. With many amenities inside and out we are sure you will love it here. Come check us out!
- First Month Free on Year Lease Move-In Special!...
- PROFESSIONAL ON-SITE MANAGEMENT WITH 24 HOUR EMERGENCY MAINTENANCE!
- Charming two bedroom 1 bath home for rent. Cat or small dogs ok. Plenty of storage & fruit trees Available immediately 809 B Street
- 2 bed, 810 sqft, $975
- Four Bedroom Two Bath House on Horse Property!
- Cul-de-sac 20 houses deep; largest lot on street; access to pool and other discounts in San Diego Country Estates community (including discounted golf within 1 mile); extra bedroom in garage and still fits 2 cars.
- 3 bed, 1512 sqft, $1,700
- Single Story Home In Quiet Cul de Sac, Close To...
Average Apartment Costs in RamonaBased on the first few accommodations in this search, we found:
One Bedroom apartments at cost of $850.
Two Bedrooms apartments at an average cost of $1125. The cheapest 2 bedroom rent is $975. The most expensive 2 bedroom price is $1250.
Three Bedrooms apartments at an average cost of $1700. The cheapest 3 bedroom rent is $1700. The most expensive 3 bedroom price is $1900.
Four Bedrooms apartments at an average cost of $2000. The cheapest 4 bedroom rent is $1950. The most expensive 4 bedroom price is $2300.