San Buenaventura (Ventura) Apartments and Rentals on Walk Score
The map below shows apartments and rentals in San Buenaventura (Ventura).
San Buenaventura (Ventura) has a population of 106,433 and an average Walk Score of 56.
Apartments Near Amenities
Use Gotta Have filter above to find San Buenaventura (Ventura) apartments near grocery stores, coffee shops, restaurants, parks, and more.
- Archstone Ventura
- Woodside Village
- Jefferson at Ventura
- Ventura Terrace
- The Lofts At Pinehurst
- Meadowridge Apartments
- Cypress Point Apartments
- NO VACANCY. Soho Apartments is a 12 unit Project Based-Tax Credit Development. Pre-applications are continuously being accepted.
- NO VACANCY. Encanto Del Mar Apartments is a 37 unit Tax credit Development. Pre-applications are currently being accepted at the Housing Authority fo the City of San Buenaventura. SMOKE FREE DEVELOPMENT
- Vineyard Gardens Apts.
- Newer Construction 2BR Condo in River Park
- 5656 Aurora Drive, Ventura CA 93003 at Ventura, CA
- 1bed/1bath In Ventura Close To The Beach!! At V...
- Beautiful East End Home
Average Apartment Costs in San Buenaventura (Ventura)Based on the first few accommodations in this search, we found:
Studio apartments at cost of $1111.
One Bedroom apartments at an average cost of $1150. The cheapest 1 bedroom rent is $900. The most expensive 1 bedroom price is $1595.
Two Bedrooms apartments at an average cost of $1393. The cheapest 2 bedroom rent is $552. The most expensive 2 bedroom price is $2200.
Three Bedrooms apartments at an average cost of $2000. The cheapest 3 bedroom rent is $1800. The most expensive 3 bedroom price is $4000.
Four Bedrooms apartments at an average cost of $2200. The cheapest 4 bedroom rent is $2000. The most expensive 4 bedroom price is $2695.