San Buenaventura (Ventura) Apartments and Rentals on Walk Score
The map below shows apartments and rentals in San Buenaventura (Ventura).
San Buenaventura (Ventura) has a population of 106,433 and an average Walk Score of 56.
Apartments Near Amenities
Use Gotta Have filter above to find San Buenaventura (Ventura) apartments near grocery stores, coffee shops, restaurants, parks, and more.
- Archstone Ventura
- 2 Beds - Archstone Vanoni Ranch
- Woodside Village
- Jefferson at Ventura
- Meadowridge Apts
- Cypress Point Apartments
- The Vines at Riverpark Townhomes
- The Lofts At Pinehurst
- Ocean View Townhomes
- NO VACANCY. Encanto Del Mar Apartments is a 37 unit Tax credit Development. Pre-applications are currently being accepted at the Housing Authority fo the City of San Buenaventura. SMOKE FREE DEVELOPMENT
- NO VACANCY . Soho Apartments is a 12 unit Project Based/Tax credit Development. Pre-applications are continuosly being accepted at the Housing Authority fo the City of San Buenaventura. SMOKE FREE DEVELOPMENT
- Vineyard Gardens Apts.
- Nice Riverpark Condo in Great Location
- Large 1/1 Upstairs Fully Refurbished with Off S...
Average Apartment Costs in San Buenaventura (Ventura)Based on the first few accommodations in this search, we found:
One Bedroom apartments at an average cost of $1072. The cheapest 1 bedroom rent is $900. The most expensive 1 bedroom price is $1595.
Two Bedrooms apartments at an average cost of $1818. The cheapest 2 bedroom rent is $1436. The most expensive 2 bedroom price is $2200.
Three Bedrooms apartments at an average cost of $2638. The cheapest 3 bedroom rent is $1277. The most expensive 3 bedroom price is $4000.
Four Bedrooms apartments at cost of $2695.