San Buenaventura (Ventura) Apartments and Rentals on Walk Score
The map below shows apartments and rentals in San Buenaventura (Ventura).
San Buenaventura (Ventura) has a population of 106,433 and an average Walk Score of 56.
Apartments Near Amenities
Use Gotta Have filter above to find San Buenaventura (Ventura) apartments near grocery stores, coffee shops, restaurants, parks, and more.
- Archstone Ventura
- Woodside Village
- Jefferson at Ventura
- The Lofts At Pinehurst
- Meadowridge Apartments
- NO VACANCY. Encanto Del Mar Apartments is a 37 unit Tax credit Development. Pre-applications are currently being accepted at the Housing Authority fo the City of San Buenaventura. SMOKE FREE DEVELOPMENT
- Vineyard Gardens
- NO VACANCY. Soho Apartments is a 12 unit Project Based-Tax Credit Development. Pre-applications are continuously being accepted.
- 3 bed, 1980 sqft, $2,550
- Beautiful East End Home
- Cozy 1BR Unit Near Pacific View Mall
- Beautiful 3BR Hillside Home in Ventura
- Studio, $825
- 6507 Bristol Road, Ventura CA 93003 at Ventura, CA
Average Apartment Costs in San Buenaventura (Ventura)Based on the first few accommodations in this search, we found:
Studio apartments at an average cost of $825. The cheapest studio rent is $325. The most expensive studio price is $1189.
One Bedroom apartments at an average cost of $1095. The cheapest 1 bedroom rent is $921. The most expensive 1 bedroom price is $1595.
Two Bedrooms apartments at an average cost of $1436. The cheapest 2 bedroom rent is $633. The most expensive 2 bedroom price is $2300.
Three Bedrooms apartments at an average cost of $2200. The cheapest 3 bedroom rent is $1800. The most expensive 3 bedroom price is $4000.
Four Bedrooms apartments at an average cost of $2200. The cheapest 4 bedroom rent is $2000. The most expensive 4 bedroom price is $2695.