San Fernando Apartments and Rentals on Walk Score
The map below shows apartments and rentals in San Fernando.
San Fernando has a population of 23,645 and an average Walk Score of 69.
Apartments Near Amenities
Use Gotta Have filter above to find San Fernando apartments near grocery stores, coffee shops, restaurants, parks, and more.
- Studio, 1.0 bath, 400 sqft, $850
- 12476 Adelphia Avenue, Sylmar CA 91340 at Sylma...
- 14362 Dyer Street, Sylmar CA 91342 at Sylmar, CA
- 11835 Chivers Avenue, Pacoima CA 91331 at Pacoi...
- 863 N Workman Street, San Fernando CA 91340 at ...
- 11840 Chivers Avenue, Pacoima CA 91331 at Pacoi...
- 14350 Aztec Street, Sylmar CA 91342 at Sylmar, CA
- 13167 Daventry Street, Pacoima CA 91331 at Paco...
Average Apartment Costs in San FernandoBased on the first few accommodations in this search, we found:
Studio apartments at an average cost of $887. The cheapest studio rent is $750. The most expensive studio price is $1440.
One Bedroom apartments at an average cost of $1166. The cheapest 1 bedroom rent is $850. The most expensive 1 bedroom price is $1770.
Two Bedrooms apartments at an average cost of $1425. The cheapest 2 bedroom rent is $1125. The most expensive 2 bedroom price is $2200.
Three Bedrooms apartments at an average cost of $2087. The cheapest 3 bedroom rent is $1850. The most expensive 3 bedroom price is $2750.
Four Bedrooms apartments at an average cost of $2495. The cheapest 4 bedroom rent is $1950. The most expensive 4 bedroom price is $5250.
Five Bedrooms apartments at cost of $2900.