San Pablo Apartments and Rentals on Walk Score
The map below shows apartments and rentals in San Pablo.
San Pablo has a population of 29,139 and an average Walk Score of 56.
Apartments Near Amenities
Use Gotta Have filter above to find San Pablo apartments near grocery stores, coffee shops, restaurants, parks, and more.
- Baycliff Apartments
- Creekview Condominiums
- Window coverings, carpet, stove, refrigerator,washer dryer hookup, garage, fan in dining room, central heating. large back yard, with fruit trees, brick barbecue
- Westridge At Hilltop
- 1865-1875 POWELL STREET, SAN PABLO
- Nice house in San Pablo, Section 8 O.K., Available 5/5
- Duplex Unit in San Pablo, Now Available!!
- Lots of space and storage! Private balcony. Granite counter tops in kitchen. New Carpet throughout. Walking distance to San Pablo shopping center, Nations, San Pablo Casino, and much more.
- Remodeling 2 bedroom 1 bath unit in San Pablo
- Great Location for an Available 2 Bedroom Apart...
- 2 bed, 1.0 bath, 800 sqft, $1,200
- Bay Vista Apartments in San Pablo - 5407 Morrow...
- 4 bed, 2.0 bath, 1165 sqft, $1,950
- 1 bed, 1.0 bath, $750
- Bay Vista Apartments in San Pablo - 5411 Morrow...
Average Apartment Costs in San PabloBased on the first few accommodations in this search, we found:
Studio apartments at an average cost of $825. The cheapest studio rent is $700. The most expensive studio price is $905.
One Bedroom apartments at an average cost of $967. The cheapest 1 bedroom rent is $618. The most expensive 1 bedroom price is $1317.
Two Bedrooms apartments at an average cost of $1175. The cheapest 2 bedroom rent is $800. The most expensive 2 bedroom price is $6000.
Three Bedrooms apartments at an average cost of $1597. The cheapest 3 bedroom rent is $1200. The most expensive 3 bedroom price is $1759.
Four Bedrooms apartments at an average cost of $1950. The cheapest 4 bedroom rent is $1400. The most expensive 4 bedroom price is $2100.