Santa Maria Apartments and Rentals on Walk Score
The map below shows apartments and rentals in Santa Maria.
Santa Maria has a population of 99,553 and an average Walk Score of 52.
Apartments Near Amenities
Use Gotta Have filter above to find Santa Maria apartments near grocery stores, coffee shops, restaurants, parks, and more.
- St Claire
- 431 El Nido
- Downstairs One Bedroom in central Santa Maria
- Like New Executive Home
- 508 Timber Lane , Santa Maria
- Downstairs 2 bdrm, 2 bath
- Really Cute 2 Br, 2 Ba, 2 Car Garage Available ...
- Spacious Townhome in Santa Maria
- Charming Bradley Square near shopping
- Upstairs Condo at River Ranch
- 3 Bed, 2 Bath House in Orcutt
- One Bedroom Townhome at Santa Maria, CA
- This unit has been udated to inclued: Cabinets,Tile,Carpet,Appliances. Fresh exterior paint and washer and dryer hook-ups One car garage with a commen back yard and a gated front yard.
- Cozy One Bedroom Home
- Single Level Home in North East Santa Maria
Average Apartment Costs in Santa MariaBased on the first few accommodations in this search, we found:
One Bedroom apartments at an average cost of $875. The cheapest 1 bedroom rent is $825. The most expensive 1 bedroom price is $955.
Two Bedrooms apartments at an average cost of $1222. The cheapest 2 bedroom rent is $1050. The most expensive 2 bedroom price is $1670.
Three Bedrooms apartments at an average cost of $1650. The cheapest 3 bedroom rent is $1450. The most expensive 3 bedroom price is $1900.