Santa Maria Apartments and Rentals on Walk Score
The map below shows apartments and rentals in Santa Maria.
Santa Maria has a population of 99,553 and an average Walk Score of 52.
Apartments Near Amenities
Use Gotta Have filter above to find Santa Maria apartments near grocery stores, coffee shops, restaurants, parks, and more.
- St Claire
- Paradise Found! Lovely updated home with stunni...
- Like New Executive Home
- Beautiful Home, 3 Bedroom 3 Full Bath with a 3 ...
- Beautiful 3/2 Orcutt Home
- Beautifully upgraded Newer Home
- Charming Single Story Home in Orcutt
- 4 bedroom upgraded home near walking trails
- 1 bed, 1.0 bath, 700 sqft, $875
- Newer Townhome!
- One Bedroom Townhome at Santa Maria, CA
- Single Level Home in North East Santa Maria
- Fresh and Clean Two Story Home near Preisker Park
- Lovely Home with Many Features!
- 314 W. Fesler
Average Apartment Costs in Santa MariaBased on the first few accommodations in this search, we found:
One Bedroom apartments at an average cost of $915. The cheapest 1 bedroom rent is $875. The most expensive 1 bedroom price is $955.
Two Bedrooms apartments at an average cost of $1187. The cheapest 2 bedroom rent is $1095. The most expensive 2 bedroom price is $1620.
Three Bedrooms apartments at an average cost of $1700. The cheapest 3 bedroom rent is $1400. The most expensive 3 bedroom price is $1900.
Four Bedrooms apartments at an average cost of $1700. The cheapest 4 bedroom rent is $1650. The most expensive 4 bedroom price is $2000.