Simi Valley Apartments and Rentals on Walk Score
The map below shows apartments and rentals in Simi Valley.
Simi Valley has a population of 124,237 and an average Walk Score of 48.
Apartments Near Amenities
Use Gotta Have filter above to find Simi Valley apartments near grocery stores, coffee shops, restaurants, parks, and more.
- Waterstone at Moorpark Apartments
- Sage Creek
- This Apartment is a must see!, id-135496891
- Rancho Corrales
- Rancho Corrales
- Harmony Terrace
- 3 Bedroom 2.5 Bath Custom Condo in Simi Valley
- Creekside offers residents an excellent combination of location and quality within a well-designed multifamily apartment community.
- Newly Upgraded Central Simi Ranch Style Pool Home
- This is a beautiful 4 bedroom 2 bathroom home. It has a 2 car garage. Just remodoled kitchen 3 months ago. Family room. Living room. Dining room. 2 bathrooms and 4 bedrooms. It has been painted just this week for you to moved into!
- 4 bed, 1806 sqft, $2,295
- new interior paint 4 bedroom and 3 full bath home
- 2 bd/2 bath Brand New 1 Bed Minutes from 118 Freew
- Beautiful 4 Bedroom Home
Average Apartment Costs in Simi ValleyBased on the first few accommodations in this search, we found:
Studio apartments at an average cost of $1011. The cheapest studio rent is $900. The most expensive studio price is $1035.
One Bedroom apartments at an average cost of $1343. The cheapest 1 bedroom rent is $529. The most expensive 1 bedroom price is $1690.
Two Bedrooms apartments at an average cost of $1725. The cheapest 2 bedroom rent is $958. The most expensive 2 bedroom price is $2825.
Three Bedrooms apartments at an average cost of $2400. The cheapest 3 bedroom rent is $2200. The most expensive 3 bedroom price is $2600.
Four Bedrooms apartments at an average cost of $2725. The cheapest 4 bedroom rent is $2295. The most expensive 4 bedroom price is $3550.