Simi Valley Apartments and Rentals on Walk Score
The map below shows apartments and rentals in Simi Valley.
Simi Valley has a population of 124,237 and an average Walk Score of 48.
Apartments Near Amenities
Use Gotta Have filter above to find Simi Valley apartments near grocery stores, coffee shops, restaurants, parks, and more.
- Waterstone at Moorpark Apartments
- Model amenities vary, please call., id-132594680
- Rancho Corrales
- Rancho Corrales
- Sage Creek
- Harmony Terrace
- 2145 Brookfield Dr.
- 1249 El Monte Drive, Simi Valley CA 93065 at Si...
- 1642 Sunnydale Avenue, Simi Valley CA 93065 at ...
- 4 bed, $2,800
- 1806 Pepper Tree Court, Thousand Oaks CA 91362 ...
- One Bedroon Condo for Rent. Great Gated Community
- 2480 Knightwood Place, Simi Valley CA 93063 at ...
- Creekside offers residents an excellent combination of location and quality within a well-designed multifamily apartment community.
Average Apartment Costs in Simi ValleyBased on the first few accommodations in this search, we found:
Studio apartments at an average cost of $940. The cheapest studio rent is $695. The most expensive studio price is $1035.
One Bedroom apartments at an average cost of $1357. The cheapest 1 bedroom rent is $953. The most expensive 1 bedroom price is $99999.
Two Bedrooms apartments at an average cost of $1457. The cheapest 2 bedroom rent is $958. The most expensive 2 bedroom price is $1600.
Three Bedrooms apartments at an average cost of $2200. The cheapest 3 bedroom rent is $1799. The most expensive 3 bedroom price is $2800.
Four Bedrooms apartments at an average cost of $2597. The cheapest 4 bedroom rent is $2500. The most expensive 4 bedroom price is $3550.
Five Bedrooms apartments at an average cost of $4047. The cheapest 5 bedroom rent is $3595. The most expensive 5 bedroom price is $4500.