South Gate Apartments and Rentals on Walk Score
The map below shows apartments and rentals in South Gate.
South Gate has a population of 94,396 and an average Walk Score of 61.
Apartments Near Amenities
Use Gotta Have filter above to find South Gate apartments near grocery stores, coffee shops, restaurants, parks, and more.
- Property available June 1, 2013 currently being remodeled. Property is available for viewing during remodel process. Please call for appointment or application.
- Luxury Townhome in Gated Community
- California Senior Plaza 55 + has never looked so good. If you are looking for a home in a community where you can make friends, have fun, keep active and enjoy life, then California Senior Plaza is the right place for you.
- Amazing one bedroom available for immediate mov...
- Neptune Apartments Is Now Renting 1 Bedroom For...
- 3333 Carlin St.
- newly renovated 1 bed/1 bath w/new carpet and p...
- $875 / 1br - Remodeled Apartment in quiet neighbor
- Ready to move in!!
- Nice Upstairs Two BR Apartment
- 5925 Fostoria St # G, Bell Gardens, CA 90201
- 7914 Seville Ave, Huntington Park, CA 90255
Average Apartment Costs in South GateBased on the first few accommodations in this search, we found:
Studio apartments at cost of $650.
One Bedroom apartments at an average cost of $1050. The cheapest 1 bedroom rent is $895. The most expensive 1 bedroom price is $1355.
Two Bedrooms apartments at an average cost of $1250. The cheapest 2 bedroom rent is $549. The most expensive 2 bedroom price is $1500.
Three Bedrooms apartments at an average cost of $1725. The cheapest 3 bedroom rent is $1350. The most expensive 3 bedroom price is $1974.
Four Bedrooms apartments at an average cost of $2000. The cheapest 4 bedroom rent is $1700. The most expensive 4 bedroom price is $2300.
Five Bedrooms apartments at cost of $2300.