Spring Valley Apartments and Rentals on Walk Score
The map below shows apartments and rentals in Spring Valley.
Spring Valley has a population of 28,205 and an average Walk Score of 42.
Apartments Near Amenities
Use Gotta Have filter above to find Spring Valley apartments near grocery stores, coffee shops, restaurants, parks, and more.
- Casa Monterey
- Woodbridge Apartments
- VERY LARGE UPSTAIRS UNIT. Gated parking lot. Peaceful Quiet neighborhood. Dishwasher, Refrigerator, Stove/Oven and Air Conditioner included in rent. Community BBQ area. ON SITE LAUNDRY ROOM.
- Two story town home with fresh paint and carpet throughout. 2 bedroom 1.5 bath, bedrooms are very spacious with lots of closet space.
- Calavo Woods
- El Paseo
- Lakeview Village
- Nice 4 bedroom two bath house, washroom kitchen, dining area, living room, and 4 bedrooms. House has yard in front and back, nice private home, nestled on a hill area of spring valley.
- Gated Community, Pool, Garages, Laundry Facilities.
- "ZERO" Deposit on approved credit for Section-8 immediate move in. Common laundry on-site. Off-street parking. Pool on-site.
- 1109 Coronado Ave - 1
- Excellent modern adult apartments with garden courtyard setting. Gated. Near buses, shopping, and freeway. For SENIORS age 62+ Call MARIA at 619-251-7326
- QUIET RESIDENTIAL NEIGHBORHOOD, SURROUNDED BY SINGLE FAMILY HOMES. Newly Renovated Project, Pool, nice common areas, walking distance to schools, shopping, bus stop on corner, close to Freeway. On Site Laundry, On Site Management, On Site Parking.
- large remodeled townhome features, 3 XL bedrooms and 2 full baths upstairs, 1/2 bath with living room, dining room and kitchen downstairs. 2 car garage with laundry hook ups. Central heat and air large fenced back yard, Large patio.
- On site laundry, reserve parking spaces, Close to Good Schools, easy freeway access, bus stops outside, residential street with single family homes, quiet
Average Apartment Costs in Spring ValleyBased on the first few accommodations in this search, we found:
One Bedroom apartments at an average cost of $920. The cheapest 1 bedroom rent is $750. The most expensive 1 bedroom price is $1175.
Two Bedrooms apartments at an average cost of $1250. The cheapest 2 bedroom rent is $907. The most expensive 2 bedroom price is $1500.
Three Bedrooms apartments at an average cost of $1725. The cheapest 3 bedroom rent is $1250. The most expensive 3 bedroom price is $2000.
Four Bedrooms apartments at an average cost of $1900. The cheapest 4 bedroom rent is $1800. The most expensive 4 bedroom price is $2400.
Five Bedrooms apartments at cost of $2350.